Confused on what to do!

I was told by HR to sign a bid sheet for cover driving back in early September. The only sheet that was posted was a PT to FT sheet and they told me to sign that! I have been loading for more than a year! I went by HR today and thy told me that they are. PT looking for anymore drivers! I've heard rummers that they have hired off the street folks. Is there a thing in contract about 6 to one ratio? Any advise?

dezguy

tumblr_la8jcxIcpW1qzmowao1_540.jpg

clean hairy

I was told by HR to sign a bid sheet for cover driving back in early September. The only sheet that was posted was a PT to FT sheet and they told me to sign that! I have been loading for more than a year! I went by HR today and thy told me that they are. PT looking for anymore drivers! I've heard rummers that they have hired off the street folks. Is there a thing in contract about 6 to one ratio? Any advise?
Rum Tasters are rummers?

Box Ox

I was told by HR to sign a bid sheet for cover driving back in early September. The only sheet that was posted was a PT to FT sheet and they told me to sign that! I have been loading for more than a year!

A year?! OMG!!

But seriously, you probably signed a sheet for seasonal temp driving that IS full time on days you're put on the road.