Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, Moreluck, and if the conservative party was in power since Washington, you wouldn't even be able to vote !
Remember what conservative stands for !

The USA was one of the very last western countries to let women vote !
Gee, I wonder how many male "morelucks" fought against women rights, as you fight against other rights.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, Moreluck, and if the conservative party was in power since Washington, you wouldn't even be able to vote !
Remember what conservative stands for !

The USA was one of the very last western countries to let women vote !
Gee, I wonder how many male "morelucks" fought against women rights,as you fight against other's rights.

I don't say you shouldn't have guns........so what rights do I fight against?

klein

same sex marriage and legalizing weed, just a couple of examples, besides embroyolic stemcell research, abortion and the right to die in dignity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, then you don't like my Christian beliefs.....totally different story.

I would think killing a baby is quite offensive to the baby's rights, but you believe whatever you want. Wouldn't want to STEP on your beliefs.

Beliefs are different than rights most of the time.

klein

well, you want to save goverment spending.... so it's either paying a 1 time fee of $1000 for an abortion of an unwanted child to a woman that can't afford to bring it up, or pay welfare for atleast 18 years.

It should be up to the woman to decide, not the government !

And if you are a real catholic, they also ban contraception !

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
well, you want to save goverment spending.... so it's either paying a 1 time fee of $1000 for an abortion of an unwanted child to a woman that can't afford to bring it up, or pay welfare for atleast 18 years.

It should be up to the woman to decide, not the government !

And if you are a real catholic, they also ban contraception !

Of course you totally leave out the scenario where a baby is adopted by parents who have been trying for years to have a kid and are well off and can afford it.

klein

Of course you totally leave out the scenario where a baby is adopted by parents who have been trying for years to have a kid and are well off and can afford it.

There ya go, you can adopt illegal babies from Mexico parents..... but wait, that's the reason they go to the US to have an american born citizen !

moreluck

golden ticket member
There ya go, you can adopt illegal babies from Mexico parents..... but wait, that's the reason they go to the US to have an american born citizen !

There are tons of couples out there....Guilianna & Bill Rancic come to mind who want a baby. I am past babies and even grand babies and fast approaching great grand babies.

wkmac

I tend to agree with the point made by Upstate's link and therefore would propose the question could just as easily be "Who among you is completely or even exempt from the Laws of Physics?"

Sometimes the question itself is not the important part but rather how it's answered or in this case the avoidance to answer it in the first place.

:wink2:

klein

There are tons of couples out there....Guilianna & Bill Rancic come to mind who want a baby. I am past babies and even grand babies and fast approaching great grand babies.

You do know, once a child is born that's a whole different story, and it's hard on the mother to give it away.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Global Warming/Climate Change

Liberals:

Global warming is caused by an increased production of carbon dioxide through the burning of fossil fuels (coal, oil and natural gas). The U.S. is a major contributor to global warming because it produces 25% of the world's carbon dioxide.

Proposed laws to reduce carbon emissions in the U.S. are urgently needed and should be enacted immediately to save the planet.

Many reputable scientists support this theory.

Conservatives:

Change in global temperature is natural over long periods of time. Science has not shown that humans can affect permanent change to the earth's temperature.
Proposed laws to reduce carbon emissions will do nothing to help the environment and will cause significant price increases for all.
Many reputable scientists support this theory.

bbsam

Staff member
Wk--Did you read the 2007 article? Seems to support mainstream scientific theory of global warming, not refute it.