Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

qdg2

We've certainly discussed the hypocrisy here and if here then it's certainly being discussed elsewhere. I think at the root of the problem is white liberal guilt. White liberals are too willing to gloss over problems in the black community and blame everything on white racism. Donald Trump becoming president allowed them to pigeon hole his supporters as the specific source of racism. It's about power and who controls the money and the black vote is essential to them getting and maintaining power. But more blacks are seeing that it's been mostly rhetoric as little has changed over the decades. And now that more blacks are leaving the Democrats a new dependent constituency is being imported through our southern border. In the meantime being soft on black crime because they need the black vote has resulted in high crime in black neighborhoods. Along with welfare policies that supported women having multiple babies with no father in the home. The sad thing is they'll talk about how much they care without ever admitting their policies have been extremely detrimental.
What you don't mention.....

Why does the black community accept their condition?

vantexan

What you don't mention.....

Why does the black community accept their condition?
Do they? I've known plenty of blacks who work hard and have good jobs. Any group that's given the opportunity to be supported by the government will have individuals who take advantage of that. And do things on the side for more income. A lot of blacks sincerely believe that everything is rigged against them and that they will never get a fair shake. Often leads to issues with alcohol and drugs. Plenty of whites fall into that trap too. I get the sense you're trying to say that as a race they have all this built into them and in that regard are inferior to other races. But you want someone else to say it so that you don't get labeled a racist.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Do they? I've known plenty of blacks who work hard and have good jobs. Any group that's given the opportunity to be supported by the government will have individuals who take advantage of that. And do things on the side for more income. A lot of blacks sincerely believe that everything is rigged against them and that they will never get a fair shake. Often leads to issues with alcohol and drugs. Plenty of whites fall into that trap too. I get the sense you're trying to say that as a race they have all this built into them and in that regard are inferior to other races. But you want someone else to say it so that you don't get labeled a racist.
Seems like that is what you did here.
What do you think about how most cities in Central and E Africa are run by thugs in a uniform?

qdg2

You can label me anything you want. Doesn't make it so.
See, speaking of traps.....you've fallen into one also. Somehow, me pointing out the police are black, the Chief is black, the town is run by liberal Democrats, defund the police and all the rest that goes with a blue city....makes me a racist.

Who said anything about inferior? Not me.

You mentioned several factors as to why the perp is dead but then label me a racist. Bizarre.
So, if they don't accept their condition....why is it that way?

Say, why don't these plenty of hard working, good job folks get chased down after fleeing and get beat to death? Why are folks fleeing? Resisting? We've shown it's not white supremist cops.

Why are black folks being shot to death by black folks in say Chicago or inner city Memphis?

I listened to a black pastor/activist(whatever) commenting on the Nichols case. "We need equal opportunities, education blah, blah."
Wasn't Nichols a Fed-Ex employee? One of the (supposedly) best jobs in the USA?
So which is it?

Noting again, I had NOTHING to do with any of this.

qdg2

He sure seems to be.

"Use CRITICAL thinking, why is the perp DEAD?!?"

WINK WINK
Seems to be what exactly? Never said all.

Now, why is the perp dead?

Let's review: Black perp dead. Dies after resisting and fleeing. Killed by all black cops. Managed by a black female Chief. Managed by defund police council. Which ran off most of the senior cops. All Democrat.

WINK WINK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, why do you think the perp is dead?

I'm not black or Democrat and don't live in a blue city. I don't flee and don't know anyone that has or has been killed doing so. I simply don't live that way. I don't travel to the East coast or West coast for these reasons. I stay out of any Democrat blue anything. Too dangerous. See above.

vantexan

You can label me anything you want. Doesn't make it so.
See, speaking of traps.....you've fallen into one also. Somehow, me pointing out the police are black, the Chief is black, the town is run by liberal Democrats, defund the police and all the rest that goes with a blue city....makes me a racist.

Who said anything about inferior? Not me.

You mentioned several factors as to why the perp is dead but then label me a racist. Bizarre.
So, if they don't accept their condition....why is it that way?

Say, why don't these plenty of hard working, good job folks get chased down after fleeing and get beat to death? Why are folks fleeing? Resisting? We've shown it's not white supremist cops.

Why are black folks being shot to death by black folks in say Chicago or inner city Memphis?

I listened to a black pastor/activist(whatever) commenting on the Nichols case. "We need equal opportunities, education blah, blah."
Wasn't Nichols a Fed-Ex employee? One of the (supposedly) best jobs in the USA?
So which is it?

Noting again, I had NOTHING to do with any of this.
What exactly are you trying to say without asking others to say it for you?

qdg2

So you're saying because that's what they do in Africa that's what they do here? That's just what they do?
Not just Africa.....LA, Cuba, NYC, Nashville, New Orleans, anywhere South America, Venezuela, Central America, Middle East, Russia......Chicago. Thug is a thug.

qdg2

What exactly are you trying to say without asking others to say it for you?
Floyd on down blamed on white supremist cops.....

Proven not necessarily so. Or even remotely true.

So, what's going on here?

Why is the perp dead?

I'd like the folks who put this system in place(Democrats) and those that keep voting for it to explain and "say it".

I didn't do it. I can't explain it. I observe and report.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So you're saying because that's what they do in Africa that's what they do here? That's just what they do?
Aren't you the one referring to blacks as a "group"?
Since you are; is the group of blacks in Africa different than the groups of blacks in N. America?
How about the group of blacks in PHL versus the group of blacks in MEM?

What are you saying?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Seems to be what exactly? Never said all.

Now, why is the perp dead?

Let's review: Black perp dead. Dies after resisting and fleeing. Killed by all black cops. Managed by a black female Chief. Managed by defund police council. Which ran off most of the senior cops. All Democrat.

WINK WINK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, why do you think the perp is dead?

I'm not black or Democrat and don't live in a blue city. I don't flee and don't know anyone that has or has been killed doing so. I simply don't live that way. I don't travel to the East coast or West coast for these reasons. I stay out of any Democrat blue anything. Too dangerous. See above.
Is resisting and fleeing supposed to result in cruel and unusual punishment leading to death????

vantexan

Aren't you the one referring to blacks as a "group"?
Since you are; is the group of blacks in Africa different than the groups of blacks in N. America?
How about the group of blacks in PHL versus the group of blacks in MEM?

What are you saying?
You do realize there are many cultures in Africa? That what has developed here in the States might be in some areas of Africa but there's not a blanket, one size fits all culture? There's not even a one size fits all in the States.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You do realize there are many cultures in Africa? That what has developed here in the States might be in some areas of Africa but there's not a blanket, one size fits all culture? There's not even a one size fits all in the States.
Well, which groups of blacks are you referring to?
Just the ones in the US?
The ones that play in the NBA?

Which group then?

qdg2

Exactly right.

Some that follow the laws, work hard, have responsible reproduction, pay taxes etc. What might be described as the American way......normal ways of living. Yes, normal for the average American.

Some flee, do/sale drugs, commit crimes that sort of thing. Things most Americans don't do or would recognize as normal.

Some are illegal aliens and all that includes.

And probably not a lot of what goes on in Africa would have any relevance or recognition here in the USA. Things like freedom, prosperity and security.

Say, this "culture" thing....is this what is happening in Memphis?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Exactly right.

Some that follow the laws, work hard, have responsible reproduction, pay taxes etc. What might be described as the American way......normal ways of living. Yes, normal for the average American.

Some flee, do/sale drugs, commit crimes that sort of thing. Things most Americans don't do or would recognize as normal.

Some are illegal aliens and all that includes.

And probably not a lot of what goes on in Africa would have any relevance or recognition here in the USA. Things like freedom, prosperity and security.

Say, this "culture" thing....is this what is happening in Memphis?
But, from a statistical POV, isn't that where the majority of the blacks are?
I asked if there is some sub-group that Van is referring to, but I don't know what he is trying to say.