Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

vantexan

Exactly right.

Some that follow the laws, work hard, have responsible reproduction, pay taxes etc. What might be described as the American way......normal ways of living. Yes, normal for the average American.

Some flee, do/sale drugs, commit crimes that sort of thing. Things most Americans don't do or would recognize as normal.

Some are illegal aliens and all that includes.

And probably not a lot of what goes on in Africa would have any relevance or recognition here in the USA. Things like freedom, prosperity and security.

Say, this "culture" thing....is this what is happening in Memphis?
You guys keep tip toeing around the elephant in the room. Why don't you just come out with what you're trying to say about blacks? I've already given my opinion of what's going on in their community. What exactly are you trying to say?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You guys keep tip toeing around the elephant in the room. Why don't you just come out with what you're trying to say about blacks? I've already given my opinion of what's going on in their community. What exactly are you trying to say?
The elephant in the room?
I'd say the refusal to discuss the core of the problem because of the fear of being called a racist.
When your white guilt runs so deep that you can't state facts and stats and discuss how pitiful the "black community" is without patty cakin' around with, but,"I know good hard working blacks".
The progressive agenda is working when you deny the obvious with statements like this
I have been to Memphis and saw none of what you are reporting.
I don't see elephants, just a bunch of Jack Asses from the top down.

vantexan

You referred to blacks as a “group”. Where is the biggest group of blacks?
Where is “their community”? In Palos Verdes?
I said there were multiple cultures in Africa, even here. That some of you seemed to be lumping them all together. Blacks are this, blacks are that, etc.

vantexan

They were trained. Trained how to kill a man. And that's why these 5 will see prison time. You really think that this kind of police brutality is not common?
That particular kind that results in death? No, I don't, unless you're telling me killings like this go unreported all the time. Let's be honest. You say that if he were white he'd be alive. If the 5 cops had been white the country would be in flames right now.

MAKAVELI

That particular kind that results in death? No, I don't, unless you're telling me killings like this go unreported all the time. Let's be honest. You say that if he were white he'd be alive. If the 5 cops had been white the country would be in flames right now.
Police brutality has been a part of the justice system since the beginning. Rodney King was the beginning of mainstream America being exposed to the reality of what is more common than what was perceived. Society has now evolved into a surveillance society with cameras everywhere and now what was thought to be a rare occurrence, is now exposed as a common interaction with police. These violent encounters happen in much more frequency with people of color. Facts..........

vantexan

Police brutality has been a part of the justice system since the beginning. Rodney King was the beginning of mainstream America being exposed to the reality of what is more common than what was perceived. Society has now evolved into a surveillance society with cameras everywhere and now what was thought to be a rare occurrence, is now exposed as a common interaction with police. These violent encounters happen in much more frequency with people of color. Facts..........
We aren't talking violent encounters which very often happen because suspects refuse to comply with lawful orders. And the vast majority of police interactions with the public are professional and non violent. You asked me if I thought that kind of police brutality is uncommon. That kind of police brutality resulting in a man being beaten to death is uncommon. Which is why it has gotten so much coverage.

You went out of your way to bring race into it. This was black on black but somehow whites are to blame. But you won't admit that while angry about it blacks haven't burned down cities for weeks over it. But if it had been a bunch of white cops everything would be burning down.

All I want to see is some honesty. Whites are responsible for horrible systemic racism in the past. But most whites today want nothing more than peace and prosperity for everyone. That occasionally a white commits a racist act does not mean that all whites are racist.

Likewise let's be honest about who is killing who. 90% of all black homicides are committed by other blacks. Of the remaining 10% almost half are committed by races other than whites. That doesn't mean blacks are all murderers or thugs. And before someone chimes in that those numbers don't mean anything because whites mostly murder whites, etc look at the numbers closer. 13% of the country's population, i.e. blacks, commit 52% of all murders. There's a huge violence problem within the black community that can only be fixed by blacks themselves. Blaming whites for all of that won't fix the problem. But you can certainly blame wrong headed government policies implemented by liberal whites for some of it.

At some point we have to get past the past or things will never improve. It's too easy for race hustlers to play on fears however and as long as people are being manipulated so others can get rich things will never change.

Thebrownblob

If Tyre was white, he'd be alive today. If Tyre was Timmy and shot at the cops he'd still be alive today. Facts.....
Ridiculous statement and definitely not a “fact”. So even black cops want to kill a black suspect? This is the kind of thinking you get when you can’t see anything past the color of someone’s skin. SMH

qdg2

We aren't talking violent encounters which very often happen because suspects refuse to comply with lawful orders. And the vast majority of police interactions with the public are professional and non violent. You asked me if I thought that kind of police brutality is uncommon. That kind of police brutality resulting in a man being beaten to death is uncommon. Which is why it has gotten so much coverage.

You went out of your way to bring race into it. This was black on black but somehow whites are to blame. But you won't admit that while angry about it blacks haven't burned down cities for weeks over it. But if it had been a bunch of white cops everything would be burning down.

All I want to see is some honesty. Whites are responsible for horrible systemic racism in the past. But most whites today want nothing more than peace and prosperity for everyone. That occasionally a white commits a racist act does not mean that all whites are racist.

Likewise let's be honest about who is killing who. 90% of all black homicides are committed by other blacks. Of the remaining 10% almost half are committed by races other than whites. That doesn't mean blacks are all murderers or thugs. And before someone chimes in that those numbers don't mean anything because whites mostly murder whites, etc look at the numbers closer. 13% of the country's population, i.e. blacks, commit 52% of all murders. There's a huge violence problem within the black community that can only be fixed by blacks themselves. Blaming whites for all of that won't fix the problem. But you can certainly blame wrong headed government policies implemented by liberal whites for some of it.

At some point we have to get past the past or things will never improve. It's too easy for race hustlers to play on fears however and as long as people are being manipulated so others can get rich things will never change.
Finally......this- why the perp is dead^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, why did you call me racist? You did.

But then you fumble the ball with this:

BTW, most whites want prosperity and peace....appearances don't back that up.

40% of America is Democrat. About 20% are hard core left liberals. These folks(Democrats) don't want peace. Black or white.

Do you watch the mainstream media? Listen to the White House? The Democrat Party? Maxine Waters, AOC ad nauseam...

BTW, peace and prosperity for Democrats is a far, left communist oppressor state that would mirror 1930's Russia/Nazi Germany. What to think, say, eat, how to cook for God's sake. What to drive......

And are these "Scorpion" goon squads just a glimpse into the future? Seem familiar?

qdg2

Why is this "fact"?

Why is the perp dead? Noting: killed by black folks(black on black crime)......

qdg2

They were trained. Trained how to kill a man. And that's why these 5 will see prison time. You really think that this kind of police brutality is not common?
Noting trained by a black female. Will she see prison time? She's been fired....right?

Box Ox

If Tyre was white, he'd be alive today. If Tyre was Timmy and shot at the cops he'd still be alive today. Facts.....

Cops never beat up or shoot the whites, eh?

My traffic stops have meant my keys on the dash, seatbelt on, both hands on the wheel and window down every time. Why? Because I also worry about a guy with a gun who I don’t know walking up to my car. It’s worked out fine so far.

oldngray

nowhere special

My traffic stops have meant my keys on the dash, seatbelt on, both hands on the wheel and window down every time. Why? Because I also worry about a guy with a gun who I don’t know walking up to my car. It’s worked out fine so far.
and ask before you reach into the glove box to get your registration

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Same here. I put the interior light on at night too.