Dear Hammermill, Quill, Staples, Office Depot, etc......

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
GetInline-4.jpeg
Yes, it IS possible. That will be all.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And here we see the rare Double Strapped Reamopaper in its natural habitat. Caught on film for the first time these creatures are known for their reproductive traits, much like seahorses, only require a single animal. You can tell when they have just birthed by the tell tale signs of a yellow umbilical cord. These creatures also prefer to travel in packs of three or more in bi-weekly migration to human habitations in order to serve out thier remaining days as domesticated stock.

Pkgcar1988

On one of my old routes I had a customer that would get 10 cases very two weeks, 2nd floor, no elevator, ordered off the internet from some cheap paper company. I finally convinced them to buy it from local staples store and they delivered. Every time I saw the staples guy there I would say man that really sucks doesn't it,LOL.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes...the pic above had five identical siblings....the first time I didn't have to tape a case of paper in probably several years...Thank you Elite for double strapping the logical way.

slaveofbigbrown

And here we see the rare Double Strapped Reamopaper in its natural habitat. Caught on film for the first time these creatures are known for their reproductive traits, much like seahorses, only require a single animal. You can tell when they have just birthed by the tell tale signs of a yellow umbilical cord. These creatures also prefer to travel in packs of three or more in bi-weekly migration to human habitations in order to serve out thier remaining days as domesticated stock.
Lmao!

Sent using BrownCafe App

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
All of the above, plus it probably caused hernia #3. Legal size copy paper is 60 lbs. a box, dumb move to try to avoid making a double trip.

jaker

trolling
Yes...the pic above had five identical siblings....the first time I didn't have to tape a case of paper in probably several years...Thank you Elite for double strapping the logical way.
That's because it was a new guy with commen sense who was shortly fired for his double strapping