Delivering to possible Identity Theft customer

Coldworld

60 months and counting
as long as he told somebody about the packages as far as i'm concern is not his problem anymore but unfortunately knoWing this company 6 7 8 or 10 boxes later then they come back to Hef and asked him why he kept kept on delivering the boxes its a no win situation

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Your LP guy sounds like a turd ( not the good kind )
I had this happen and our LP people contacted the police. He fessed up to some bizzar scheme , and a C-pad note was added to the board stating that only such and such names were to be delivered to this address. All others RTS'd

Come now, we both know LP comes in but one size; turd.

oldngray

nowhere special
as long as he told somebody about the packages as far as i'm concern is not his problem anymore but unfortunately knoWing this company 6 7 8 or 10 boxes later then they come back to Hef and asked him why he kept kept on delivering the boxes its a no win situation

Phones are notorious for that kind of fraud.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands. Who cares? Just deliver the box and move on.

You use that product too ;)
00520015_time_on_your_hands_re_a1.png

bluehdmc

I brought it up to the mailman on that street.
He was getting packages for different people as well.
He told the resident that if the names not on his mailbox or system , it wasn't being delivered there

Most of the mail persons by me deliver the mail no matter what the name and I've been here 14yrs.

Realistically, if someone is stealing someone's identity and mail ordering stuff if the credit card people or whatever were to do an investigation the first place they would go would be to where the stuff was delivered. Although most thieves that get caught aren't geniuses. Maybe they have friends that get their stuff delivered to that house.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
On more than a few occasions, I ran across evidence of theft when I would go to a certain building at night. Employees were stealing boxes and hiding them right outside the fence feeders used (not the employee entrance) and would come back and pick them up later. I would try to do the right thing and inform LP (I had LP's cell #) They wouldn't even come out and check it out. I finally said to heck with it, if they don't care, neither would I. I hate thieves, btw. They make us all look bad.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
LP used to come down in the morning and chat with the drivers. We would exchange information and bird dog possible problems. Now I don't even know any of our LP guys.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
LP used to come down in the morning and chat with the drivers. We would exchange information and bird dog possible problems. Now I don't even know any of our LP guys.
Lp is an area that they are gutting. ..using less people and taking all of the cops time dealing with a few packages....

Dr.Brownz

Lp is an area that they are gutting. ..using less people and taking all of the cops time dealing with a few packages....

Corp probably thinks something like " We only need X amount of guys to do LP because we have an average of X amount of cases that cost over a certain amount which is a financially significant statistic, the rest is small time :censored2: we don't care about"

margaritaville

During peak my helper said they saw someone with a ton of CC's on the table kitchen table. So i tried to start paying attention to names on the boxes and seeing a couple diff ones. But ended up only having the cut for a week. So detective fun ruined. :(

BrownArmy

I might have seen an LP agent once...

Blond? Well fit? Flattering pants-suit and matching blazer?

Clipboard? Stern look?

Oh wait, maybe that was HR...