Discharge

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yeah and what will happen to that discharge? Thrown away and I'm right back to :censored2:ing yalls trucks up.
Actually Mr genius, they can build a case over time that will eventually stick at panel. If you're constantly "sabotaging " ups by misloads and showing up late, they'll follow progressive discipline until the union is even tired of making excuses for you.

You think a Pt guy like you is invincible from being fired??? And it won't stick???

Go to panel a few times with a terrible employee file and let us know how that works out for your ass.

You'll be out of a job permanently. I've seen it happen.

So keep being the winner you are.

Go somewhere else for Christ sake. You obviously don't want to be here and you're just screwing over everyone you work with. Which I'm sure they appreciate.

And like 35 years posted, this job and its benefits are very good. Go see what you make with an AA degree. You'll clear 40k and very little benefits.

You're a prime example of why people in the low end of the genetic spectrum should not be allowed to breed

Get me a steward

Actually Mr genius, they can build a case over time that will eventually stick at panel. If you're constantly "sabotaging " ups by misloads and showing up late, they'll follow progressive discipline until the union is even tired of making excuses for you.

You think a Pt guy like you is invincible from being fired??? And it won't stick???

Go to panel a few times with a terrible employee file and let us know how that works out for your ass.

Go somewhere else for Christ sake. You obviously don't want to be here and you're just screwing over everyone you work with. Which I'm sure they appreciate.

And like 35 years posted, this job and its benefits are very good. Go see what you make with an AA degree. You'll clear 40k and very little benefits.

You're a prime example of why people in the low end of the genetic spectrum should not be allowed to breed
5 years now of doing this :censored2: and they still haven't fired me. People like you all :censored2:in scared bahahahaa reason why management is able to treat employees the way they do :censored2:in grow a pair

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5 years now of doing this :censored2: and they still haven't fired me. People like you all :censored2:in scared bahahahaa reason why management is able to treat employees the way they do :censored2:in grow a pair

And Lol at where I'm going my degree is gonna pay a hell of a lot more than this :censored2: with better benefits

But all you :censored2: cavemen wouldn't know :censored2: bout that have fun in your knee braces and your disability checks!

What are you like 15? You can't have an adult conversation without cursing?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Depends on who you ask. Some say missloads are not a fire able offense.

Jkloc420

But all you :censored2: cavemen wouldn't know :censored2: bout that have fun in your knee braces and your disability checks!

Actually any job can cause wear and tear on you body. Has for the supervisors at ups, the drivers are scared of the supervisors because they don't want to lose their 80,000 dollar jobs. I cant' blame them though because they build their whole lives around ups. It would be devastating if they lose it. We should of went on strike are last contract alone simply because management has become to arrogant.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Umm okay bad ass. I got 20 plus years in and have probably filed more grievances then you've received paychecks. I've got ups socks older than the time you've put in.

You really sound like the biggest tool. You're the guy that if anyone saw outside of work, would have no problem breaking your knees.

You're the guy that's all talk but in the end, still lives with his parents. Seriously, grow the :censored2: up kiddo.

If you got fired and walked out after admitting you were sabotaging loads on purpose, your drivers would probably clap.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Actually any job can cause wear and tear on you body. Has for the supervisors at ups, the drivers are scared of the supervisors because they don't want to lose their 80,000 dollar jobs. I cant' blame them though because they build their whole lives around ups. It would be devastating if they lose it. We should of went on strike are last contract alone simply because management has become to arrogant.
Hahaha!!! Oh wait ...hahaha!!

This is by far one of the stupidest things written on here.

Oh god you young kids are so entertaining.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If they want you gone, you will eventually be fired. If you haven't realized that in the 5 years you've worked here....you obviously haven't been paying much attention.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Depends on who you ask. Some say missloads are not a fire able offense.
They're not. But progressive discipline can lead to it.

If they prove he's intentionally doing it, that's a whole different ball game.

It's amazing how many PTers like yourself don't know the contract or how grievance hearings and discipline work.

Jkloc420

Hahaha!!! Oh wait ...hahaha!!

This is by far one of the stupidest things written on here.

Oh god you young kids are so entertaining.

So what is stupid about it. You don't build your life around a job making 80,000 dollars a year. Every ups driver I know has a nice house and it is simply because they have a high paying job. Do you think your going to be in good shape if you lost that job. Logic says if you lose 80,000 dollars your going to be hurting.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Someone has a serous complex. Sounds like you're severely jealous of something towards FT drivers at ups. You have a lot of anger built up.

You're not special kid. You're just another easily replaceable PT loader with problem too much irresponsible college debt and superiority complex.

The real world is going to eat you alive junior.

Jkloc420

They're not. But progressive discipline can lead to it.

If they prove he's intentionally doing it, that's a whole different ball game.

It's amazing how many PTers like yourself don't know the contract or how grievance hearings and discipline work.

Do you realize your not getting fired for missloads and the reason they keep a file is to be able to fire you for faliure to follow instructions. If you go out on a route and mess up then they retrain you. Then you mess up again you can be fired for faliure to follow instructions. it isn't the right up for missloads they get you for it is the faliure to follow instructions.

Jkloc420

And the guy who wrote it claims he's a 15 year loader. The same one who started a thread asking if you could get fired for telling a sup to go friend themselves......FFS.

I am sure glad you voted yes for the last contract so I can get my split raise in august.