Doomsday Clock

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
2:17 here and Grounds still growing

Tick tick tick keep talking not doing

Whatever time it is, morons who don't know any better are hiring-on at Ground and being used and abused for very little in return.
Tick tick tick. Keep being stupid and being a dupe for the Ground scam.

MAKAVELI

2:17 here and Grounds still growing

Tick tick tick keep talking not doing

Whatever time it is, morons who don't know any better are hiring-on at Ground and being used and abused for very little in return.
Tick tick tick. Keep being stupid and being a dupe for the Ground scam.

Hahaha

Dinosaur

Hahaha
Neanderthal. That should be FedEx ground's next commercial it's so easy , a caveman can do it.

vantexan

Hardly.
However this thread is a clear troll with no other goal but to taunt those interested in forming a union at FedEx express.
Unless you are all so stupid as to think a union vote could be successfully organized in a matter of weeks.

I'm prepared to do this for years if need be. Interesting that people can slam me every which way but let me remind them that there's still no union and not likely to ever be and you go after me. Please prove me wrong and get some results!

hypo hanna

Why do we have to prove anything to you? Am I supposed to be giving you daily status reports? How many drivers did I speak to? How many cards were signed? The nature of any correspondence with the IBT? Why do I have to answer to vantexan or anyone else?
Seems to me the less I publish specifics of my activities, the less chance that Fred's anti-union goons can find me.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't have to prove anything. You have all the time in the world. Do as you will at whatever pace you wish.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hahaha

Dinosaur

I guess you're a rock, because that would pre-date a dinosaur. Hahahaha. I'm glad Fred and bbsam have such an intellgent driver base over there at Team Upside Down. This "dinosaur" could still make you look real bad on any route you choose. Oh, and please remember, we over here at Express only straightline on rare occasions. You get to do it every day, and have no idea what an Express courier has to juggle.

vantexan

Why do we have to prove anything to you? Am I supposed to be giving you daily status reports? How many drivers did I speak to? How many cards were signed? The nature of any correspondence with the IBT? Why do I have to answer to vantexan or anyone else?
Seems to me the less I publish specifics of my activities, the less chance that Fred's anti-union goons can find me.

Most here say a union can get in and attack anyone who dares to suggest otherwise. So prove it. All we see here is talk. Surely someone can say they held a meeting at home with like minded fellow couriers? Or that they collected a dozen cards and need to know if they should send them somewhere or hang on to them? All I see is "Union! Eff Yeah!" And sorry, but you don't have to read the thread if it bothers you. I'm a little surprised at the response. I envisioned a series of posts stating time and date, not weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

bbsam

Staff member
I guess you're a rock, because that would pre-date a dinosaur. Hahahaha. I'm glad Fred and bbsam have such an intellgent driver base over there at Team Upside Down. This "dinosaur" could still make you look real bad on any route you choose. Oh, and please remember, we over here at Express only straightline on rare occasions. You get to do it every day, and have no idea what an Express courier has to juggle.

Yes. I talked to a courier the other day. He had to on average "juggle" about sixty stops in the west end of the city. Really.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes. I talked to a courier the other day. He had to on average "juggle" about sixty stops in the west end of the city. Really.

You don't get it. Wait until your "professionals" get to figure out how to mix on-call pickups and multiple service levels in with their formerly straightline deliveries.

hypo hanna

You can envision whatever the hell you like. It's pretty clear you read whatever you want into the postings of others re gnashing of teeth. If Hoffa came to my house for dinner I'm not going to post about it here or anywhere else. Again, just who is vantexan that I have to prove anything to him?
What bothers me about the thread is it is nothing more then repetitive trolling. Only there to get an emotional response out of those you disagree with.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't get it. Wait until your "professionals" get to figure out how to mix on-call pickups and multiple service levels in with their formerly straightline deliveries.

of course I get it. I can coordinate such things. My routes are and can remain quite fluid. That's why I cross train each on several routes.