DUI

Gone fishin

Always thought that was unfair to driving jobs. Obviously shouldn’t be drinking and driving , but the rest of the jobs simply get a ride to work. We lose our livelihood in some cases for a mistake. We should be able to drive at work only , that makes sense

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Always thought that was unfair to driving jobs. Obviously shouldn’t be drinking and driving , but the rest of the jobs simply get a ride to work. We lose our livelihood in some cases for a mistake. We should be able to drive at work only , that makes sense
No it doesn’t if you’re not responsible enough to not drive your own car drunk
Why should you be trusted to drive a ups vehicle

FedupExpress

From what I understand, you get canned 🥫. I got a dewie but I scooped mine up about 10 years ago and they knew when I got hired.

It will be fine

Getting a dui shows a reckless disregard for safety while driving. That’s the most important aspect of the job. You should definitely not be given control over even larger vehicles to kill more people.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They’ll probably put you into management.
Management is required to be available to drive company vehicles as well. Knew a courier who got promoted to management, celebrated too much, got a DUI, and then had to find a non-driving position to save their job. Spent a year in dispatch before they were allowed to reapply for a management position.

Gone fishin

Getting a dui shows a reckless disregard for safety while driving. That’s the most important aspect of the job. You should definitely not be given control over even larger vehicles to kill more people.
Well I didn’t think I’d have to explain. We’re talking about your life after work. My personal vehicle is not a FedEx 900. Lot of perfect people out there evidently

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well I didn’t think I’d have to explain. We’re talking about your life after work. My personal vehicle is not a FedEx 900. Lot of perfect people out there evidently
Well we didn’t think we’d have to point out that someone who drives under the influence on their own time is more likely to convince themselves that ‘no harm done’ if they have a nip at work.

It will be fine

Safe driving is safe driving. It doesn’t matter if it’s for work or not. You either take it seriously or you don’t. If you don’t then you shouldn’t be allowed to drive commercially. That’s a very reasonable standard.

Gone fishin

Safe driving is safe driving. It doesn’t matter if it’s for work or not. You either take it seriously or you don’t. If you don’t then you shouldn’t be allowed to drive commercially. That’s a very reasonable standard.
I get an Uber or a ride , that said many people have an alcoholic disease and might make a bad decision. They shouldn’t lose their livelihood for an issue