Dumbest thing YOU have done

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
moreluck said:
"Yep, I googled the idiots name!"

See, you can't just say you googled the guy's name, you have to call him an idiot! :sad:
Hmm...if it's the guy I'm thinking of (therodog? or something like that?), "idiot" is putting it mildly. Wasn't he a gun toting white supremacist? I seem to remember a picture of him posing with his automatic weapon in front of a confederate flag, but it's been a while. Might even have been from the old forum.

wily_old_vet

Jones said:
Hmm...if it's the guy I'm thinking of (therodog? or something like that?), "idiot" is putting it mildly. Wasn't he a gun toting white supremacist? I seem to remember a picture of him posing with his automatic weapon in front of a confederate flag, but it's been a while. Might even have been from the old forum.

It wasn't therodog it was dboy she stalked (whether she cares to admit it or not)

over9five

Staff member
I miss Therodog. I'll have to EMail him, and get him back on. Time to get the "Pro gun/Hunting" thread going again.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Yep, I googled the idiots name!

Why? You have no need for that information. You had no need for the avatar of dannys house and or business.

You had no need for the picture of Dannys daughter that you posted here.

When you googled Danny you clearly went above and beyond what is acceptable in the message board world. It does not matter whether that information was available or not. You stepped across the boundry of hot heated combatant to stalker when you (thanks for the confession) sought out Dannys name, home and family and then used that information in your postings here.

You are a criminal stalker in every sense of the word. And for that reason you should be banned.

a coma must ago in solitudo:thumbup1:

musicman

1yr driving during peak and told my helper to leave a pkg by the side door. He called out UPS and left pkg. As he was running back to truck, customers chihahua emerged and lifted back leg and peed all over the pkg.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Susie my dear, you have done the same with others that have even not registered here, causing da boz to shut access down to you. Funny how for years, people with manners posted here and she never had to resort to cutting access off to anyone. But yet when anyone disagrees with your post, you decide to take things personal. You are the type that all the warnings are out there about, never posting any personal information.

And as usual, in your poor victimized view, you are normal and everybody else here is a nutcase.

Shame, you ask for a description of what is stalking, but yet you refuse to answer my question first. What make a weapon a WMD?

Sorry for the derailment, back to the regularly scheduled program.

We had a driver that crouched down to get the COD tag off a package when a small dog ran out of the house and bit him in the crotch. Ended up in the ER, as the family jewels swelled to about 4 times the regular size.

d

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
dannyboy said:
What make a weapon a WMD?
The U.S. government most commonly defines WMD as as any weapon that is nuclear, biological, or chemical. Not sure if that's the definition you are looking for.

Back when we had the paper COD tags, some customers had a bad habit of placing the COD tag on the opposite side of the box from the adress label. We had just been reminded of this in the PCM that morning, and admonished to check all sides of every package, yet I still managed to leave a $6,000.00 COD package with a customer for the bargain basement price of a signature. I eventually got the check, but not before losing a lot of sweat....

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jones, by what Susie linked to, each and every one mentioned that a WMD is a weapon that when used overwhelms the emergency services for that area. So my question remains, an AK47 in a crowded movie theater, or even a can of gas and a match, could be a WMD in many of these USA towns by that description. But then again, Susie has very few thoughts on her own, unless you can Wilikilink them.

As to COD checks, I had one years ago for one of the numerous stock car shops in the area. Guy went out and got the certified check. When I got there, it could not be found. Anywhere. Until we found out that his daughter had let the goat into the office to "cool off". That also explained what happened to the 6 $100 bills that were there also. He never had the heart to cut the goat open (On the other hand I would have in a New York minute) so I had to bring it back the next day.

BTW, he supplied the cars for the original TV show Miami Vice.

d

susiedriver

dBoy,

If you are talking about the WMDs that Rick 'man on dog' Santorum claimed we discovered in Iraq, I would have to say that in order to be considered a WMD, something would have to be able to be used as a weapon.

The dumbest thing i ever did was not sue UPS three years earlier.

N

not gonna clean

At my first pu of the 50 on my old route i made the pu time to go.I looked down on my hand keys not there(usually always put them on my right hand or right pocket) i patted my pockets and every driver knows what came next" ****".I went into panic mode looked every where bulkhead,ignition,shelves the trash of the bathroom.After about 20 minutes of frantically searching for my keys iI have to call my boss.My center manager shows up after about 20 minutes throws a spare set of keys at me and says check to see if they fit rear lock . i pull the door done and guess what there were my keys .
my boss called me an a hole and laughed about it.The next day i was greeted with a dummy cord for my diad and keys.

xkingx

cod issue...
had an addy to a business that wasnt even occupied..I drove by and sheeted all 10 boxes as closed..Pull to another stop some random man comes up to me asking for those pkgs..Claims he's in the process of moving into the suite..He "shows"me the m/o's as i help him load these big heavy boxes in his car, on the last box he gives me the m/o's..Guess what he's short on them, i say meet me across the street in 15min...He fails to show...I call realtor for that suite, noone has rented it out..Lesson learned always get money first and never trust anyone!

B

BROWN OBSERVER

xkingx said:
cod issue...
i say meet me across the street in 15min...He fails to show

Don't know how some people have the "kahonees (?)" to pull something like that off...we live in desparate times...

The dumbest thing I've done would have to be getting my foot smashed between a lock in the front P-section of an A-300 and one of those flat cargo cookie cutter sheets.

That sucked, my foot was purple for like a week.

brown67

Brand new driver and I get a bulk stop with 20 boxes from the same shipper all COD. Each box has a COD tag. Didn't know you could combine COD's if it had the same shipper number, so I make the guy write out 20 checks. One for each tag.:blushing:

disneyworld

brown67 said:
Brand new driver and I get a bulk stop with 20 boxes from the same shipper all COD. Each box has a COD tag. Didn't know you could combine COD's if it had the same shipper number, so I make the guy write out 20 checks. One for each tag.:blushing:
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he at least got a good laugh about it.Either that he was pissed for paying 19 unnecessary COD charges.

H

handrail-hank

This happened to another driver in my center but I observed it. I was on my route late one evening on a main throughfare and another driver that runs the rural route some 15 to 20 miles north of me, comes down the street as he is passing through my area back to the hub. He quickly pulls off on a side street, jumps out and runs around the back of his pk car and grabs his diad off the back bumper. Turns out he had made his last pickup some 20miles back and had laid his diad on the bumper while he finished loading his packages. Talk about luck. He told me later the diad never moved from where he left it. OH,by the way, he is now an on road sup. I've got one on him

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Wasn't me, but one of our larger drivers made it a habit of putting his keys into his right pocket.

One day, he reached up to slam the back door and instead of the handle, he placed his fingers in the crack of the door and pulled down. The crack caught three of his fingers in the crack as the door slammed shut.

Now here he stands, right hand caught in the crack, keys in his right pocket, and too muscle bound to be able to reach in and get the keys out to let himself out of the door.

He ended up losing all three fingernails and took several weeks off as the doors crushed on bone.

The door still has the imprint on either side of the crack. Hell, it still hurts me to think about it.

d