Estar Day1!

Serf

We start DisaSTAR October 24th. Right before peak. Excellent plan. Hoping 1 day will be enough.
The first day we rolled out e star we had veteran couriers who have been on their routes for years put in 13.5 hour days following the “e star sequence.”

Serf

So much for DisaSTAR on October 24th. We were told this morning that it has been pushed back until January. 🙄
We were told suspended until February. The reality is once express sees profits go up, lates go down….how do you go back to the hated system?
SRA the last 2 days I did 122 stops in my traditional route area 8 hrs 31 min on the clock. E star I did 89 stops in the systems efficient manor; I did 9 hrs 43 min. Also; SRA no lates, e star 4 lates.

fatboy33

We were told suspended until February. The reality is once express sees profits go up, lates go down….how do you go back to the hated system?
SRA the last 2 days I did 122 stops in my traditional route area 8 hrs 31 min on the clock. E star I did 89 stops in the systems efficient manor; I did 9 hrs 43 min. Also; SRA no lates, e star 4 lates.
We were told we will continue to run Estar but if you find yourself not going to make service then go ahead and break sequence. In other words, just ignore estar.

SmithBarney

We were told we will continue to run Estar but if you find yourself not going to make service then go ahead and break sequence. In other words, just ignore estar.
With my "new designed" route is a giant loop(130mile) which ends me at the station doing late 5-6pm pickups, the problem is if I follow estar there is no functional way to get to those pickups on time... of course if I break sequence, i've now left 20 stops about 30 minutes back. Normally my SRA route 8-9 hrs finishes 4-5pm, now I'm pushed to 6-7pm, running 13 hrs. The worse part is lack of sense, some of these pickups are less than a mile from the station, 30+ couriers are clearing and half of them drive by these during ready times. seems a select few routes have really gotten the shaft, due to optimization.
Glad estar is gone for now...

yadig

With my "new designed" route is a giant loop(130mile) which ends me at the station doing late 5-6pm pickups, the problem is if I follow estar there is no functional way to get to those pickups on time... of course if I break sequence, i've now left 20 stops about 30 minutes back. Normally my SRA route 8-9 hrs finishes 4-5pm, now I'm pushed to 6-7pm, running 13 hrs. The worse part is lack of sense, some of these pickups are less than a mile from the station, 30+ couriers are clearing and half of them drive by these during ready times. seems a select few routes have really gotten the shaft, due to optimization.
Wad. Dano is working the kinks out as we speak

Nolimitz

can you say dex1

McFeely

Huge Member
and at the time we hadn't been given "permission" to break sequence

A recent Saturday I worked I asked the manager for the day what method I should go by, Estar or efficiency. His answer: “Fawk Estar. Run efficiently and safely and clock out early, I don’t care about Estar.”

Star B

White Lightening
A recent Saturday I worked I asked the manager for the day what method I should go by, Estar or efficiency. His answer: “Fawk Estar. Run efficiently and safely and clock out early, I don’t care about Estar.”
for the longest time memphis's flavor of the month was following the sequence.

now it's back to "make service, screw the computeR"

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They’ve lost the frontline employees, now it appears they’re losing midmanagement.

Circling the drain……..