failed

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Unfortunately I failed my road test , typically how long do I have to wait to re-take it??? Someone told me 6 months but is there anyway I can get it shorter ??? I'm highly upset =( so please no jokes....
Okay maybe 1 or 2 jokes ...

So what makes you think you can pass the road test in less than 6 months?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
sorry guy , the supervisor did not "fail " you. own up to it .rolling back is an instant fail in most cases.going up on a curb? and the horn is there for a reason.

maybe someday you will look back at this as a good thing. in the "big picture" it will may make you a better and safer driver........maybe.

It's not "in the big picture ". The correct method is "get the big picture " as part of the space and visibility DOK training.

"Get".

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Aw, butt buddy,

Don't be THAT guy...

I doubt if the OP knows the seeing habits of the "Smith System " yet.

OP, start imrpoving your driver habits by looking it up as well as the other DOK that a UPS driver have to know verbatum at driver skool... practice those in your personal vehicle.

you'll have a head start if you learn those things and apply them. Learn from your past mistakes & by next test, show him those things.

Now, to scare the poo outta you... expect the unexpected:

Watch a couple of the usa versions of dash cam fails and try to spot what they did wrong. Use the 5 seeing habits to identify 'em.

One of the reasons i stopped riding motorcycles, there are just too many distracted drivers on the road these days

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Aw, butt buddy,

Don't be THAT guy...

I doubt if the OP knows the seeing habits of the "Smith System " yet.

OP, start imrpoving your driver habits by looking it up as well as the other DOK that a UPS driver have to know verbatum at driver skool... practice those in your personal vehicle.

you'll have a head start if you learn those things and apply them. Learn from your past mistakes & by next test, show him those things.

Now, to scare the poo outta you... expect the unexpected:

Watch a couple of the usa versions of dash cam fails and try to spot what they did wrong. Use the 5 seeing habits to identify 'em.

One of the reasons i stopped riding motorcycles, there are just too many distracted drivers on the road these days

"Butt buddy"?

You must be thinking about @Indecisi0n

You can refer to him like that all you want and he will probably humor you.

But not me.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
"Butt buddy"?

You must be thinking about @Indecisi0n

You can refer to him like that all you want and he will probably humor you.

But not me.

Butt butt buttt, yo user name says u my BFF! Wah, me soo sad now...

Hey, ops, enjoying my Tues day off at the DMV... garr, inspection sticker time for one of my vehicles

Box Ox

for some reason the pt sup looked like he was annoyed from the start of it

I'm imagining a sup pronouncing your last name like "Bennoit" and you being like "Actually, it's "Ben-wa. It's French". And then you start doing roll backs and curb hits. That'd annoy me too.

Your last name set you up, didn't it?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I will and I'll get full paid benefits for me and my family working a few hours a week.

Scale of 1-10 how bitter are you? 10 being most bitter

Oh not bitter at all. I could leave ups tomorrow and still live a very very comfortable life.

But you keep being you. God knows we need more of you around here.

Who else will fall for all of @Monkey Butt 's BS?