Fedex express Tampa background check

express813

I want to know if FedEx express hires anyone with a misdemeanor - possession of cannabis.....will they pass the backgroundcheck....

overflowed

I'm messing kind of. It depends I think on what you are applying for. Back in the day no they usually wouldn't. These days.........depends. Driver probably not, handler maybe.

Nolimitz

I'm not in Tampa, but have an old (20+ yrs) DUI and got hired as a courier 5 years ago. Just don't lie hoping they will miss it.

express813

Its for a handler position at the airport...they told me I have to pass the FedEx background check and then the usps background check and then another background check for my s.i.d.a badge

express813

Well guess wat I passed everything and will start working Dec 12 2014....being honest about your charge to the company really helps.....they told the charged showed up but adjudication was withheld. So I really wasn't convicted

kickpackage1

You will probably get hired with a signing Bonus plus a top pay rate and then within in a week become management if it was a Felony you would be put right into management