FedEx Ground

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nah, our next President will be a Hispanic named Ted Cruz, your worst nightmare, LOL!!

Sure...in your dreams. Even if Bible-thumping Cruz is the candidate, Trump would undoubtedly run as an Independent and kill any chance Cruz had, however slim. Keep praying!!

overflowed

Again, it doesn't make what UpstateNYUPSer said untrue. I don't know why you can't understand that very simple fact.
My whole point is I've been to his neck of the woods and been all over the US. The simple fact is there is no diversity at all up there. Going to NYC a couple dozen times doesn't cut it in my point.

dex 84

Anything more than a 7 hour day at that pay rate and it becomes not worth it as far as I'm concerned. Especially considering you're probably not getting benefits on top of that...

bbsam

Staff member
So BB inc is saying " I pay Mcdonald's pay, however you get to actually drive around the countryside?" WTF
No. I'm saying when you break it all down, people have decisions to make and even if Ground sucks and Ground pay sucks, it doesn't suck as bad as the alternatives. See a lot of that around here, don't you agree?

overflowed

Sorry, B , you made it sound like exactly what it sounded like. Which really? is what it is. Your guys are what built the pyramids.