Finally..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I have 4 1/2 years in... Let's get that straight. And I did the right thing. The man asked me to change, so I changed. I'm a good guy... Let's not get that twisted...
You have or had? From your post it sounds like you quit and then want to get rehired as a driver. Is that correct? If so then my observation stands as you're not even an employee Mr pre-rookie.

I know PT guys who have way more time in than that and are still waiting to drive. They didn't quit. 4 1/2 years is not a lot of time at ups given how many employees have 15-20 or more years and then some.

As far as the avatar, you might of changed it but you whined entitlement about it and you put up a fight that didn't need to be there in the first place. But whatever. In the grand scheme of things, it probably doesn't matter.

AutoZone

BrownPower
You have or had? From your post it sounds like you quit and then want to get rehired as a driver. Is that correct? If so then my observation stands as you're not even an employee Mr pre-rookie.

I know PT guys who have way more time in than that and are still waiting to drive. They didn't quit. 4 1/2 years is not a lot of time at ups given how many employees have 15-20 or more years and then some.

As far as the avatar, you might of changed it but you whined entitlement about it and you put up a fight that didn't need to be there in the first place. But whatever. In the grand scheme of things, it probably doesn't matter.
Don't yet??

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
59947.jpg
v1MWxG.gif