Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I blame Obama
post-51383-Obama-Biden-psych-thats-the-wr-trkC.gif

Foamer Pyle

He asked me why I did not contact my supervisor directly. I told him that my supervisor met me on road to take 2 packages to a school for me and at that time I told him I had the misloads and that I probably would not have time to run them. My supervisor was to busy... to take them due to the fact ( in his own words ) the whole belt was :censored2:ed up and he had tons of fires to put out.
First thing you do when you get your job back is file a grievance on that supervisor for doing union work. They are not allowed to ferry any packages.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
A lot of times around 445 I'll get a message saying "please sheet that up as closed. They closed at 2 today. Make sure it's done before 5" knowing DAMN well that place didn't close at 2

Same exact thing here. I remember after I was instructed to do this same thing I sent request acknowledged and accepted with an additional message: Excellent integrity. These fools are full of contradictions and double standards. Whatever, just have my money every Thursday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And they read the pal label but don't match it to the right truck.

If he turned it into the pm clerk and then got it back the next day ...
behold, it's not only nis but it was misloaded on the wrong truck in the wrong building by reading the wrong label and three times...is just wrong.

Missorted, misloaded, miscommunication of an AC (probably) and missed three days in a row.

TTKU

By the way Einstein, that's called a flip. FYI

He didn't bother crossing out the PAL until it had been on his car for 3 days.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree, it is wrong.
It's pretty simple people. Either mark through or pull the PAL labels from your send agains and clerk packages. There's no excuse for that package to go out with a bad PAL three days in a row.

It might be the loader's fault the first day, but the other two days, it's just as much the driver's fault who left that label on the package.

I very rarely have send agains but when I do they are mostly NDA known closures. I will either pull or cross out the PAL even though I know that it will get PAL'd to the same location again the next day.

10 point

He didn't bother crossing out the PAL until it had been on his car for 3 days.
It doesn't matter. The clerk should've processed it to the label address (or AC'd it) and sent it out of the building the first night. It wouldn't be in the send agains the next day and it wouldn't matter what the flipped pal label said.

IF IT AIN'T THERE IT AIN'T GETTIN MISLOADED.

TTKU

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It doesn't matter. The clerk should've processed it to the label address (or AC'd it) and sent it out of the building the first night. It wouldn't be in the send agains the next day and it wouldn't matter what the flipped pal label said.

IF IT AIN'T THERE IT AIN'T GETTIN MISLOADED.

TTKU

Clerk can't process what is not brought to them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I

I once had the same mis-load 3 days in a row

the 3rd day I used a marker to cover the pal label...
Sounds like it was a bad PAL rather than a misload.
It wasn't even supposed to be in my center.

It was a mis-load, preloader didn't verify the pal with the label on the pkg
Did it have NIS on the PAL?
nope, had my route number

Nowhere did he say that he took the pkg off the car and brought it to the clerk.

10 point

Nowhere did he say that he took the pkg off the car and brought it to the clerk.
Nowhere did he say that he didn't take it to the clerk.
Why post irrelevant info? I asked you to show me where, based on facts presented, he said that he didn't take it to the clerk. Well, you dodged and failed.

I prefer to back an employee until proven otherwise. You? You tend to think (& post) the worst about everyone else and be judge and jury.

No one's perfect. No one means you too.