Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

10 point

Am I speaking Turkish here guys? What do you mean corporate diad training overrules center management. WE ARE BEING FORCED TO DELIVER OUR MISLOADS if not instructed to sheet missed. There was corporate diad training instructing drivers to never deliver there misloads??? I missed that one.
We got it. Every center is different and during Orion the Misloads become MISSED.

ManInBrown

You guys are a hoot. Y'all work in the BOG to? Rainbow dispatches and never have to deliver misloads. WOW. I'm jelly. LOL. Center manager outside grilling hot dogs outside when you guys and gals return to building LOL

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Exactly the same here.

If it's way too far away then they will have us bring the pkg. back to the building. What they do with it after that is on them...except for the OP?
We had this go on for awhile. We would write down the tracking numbers then call in management for falsifying records.

ManInBrown

You said you can't ever sheet anything missed. There are plenty of cases that the diad training has told us to sheet things missed. In these cases I'm
Not asking my management team I'm
Simply informing them.

3 missed for X address. Simple as that.
Really? Corporate DIAD training told you to sheet all misloads missed? And this training overrides your management team telling you to deliver them. Gotta love the BOG if that flies there.