Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

ManInBrown

If they tell us to sheet missed, we do it. Otherwise we deliver them. It's one or the other. Rarely do they allow us to sheet missed. We do not have the authority to take it upon ourselves to sheet packages missed here

10 point

I agree. What do you mean by center agreement? We don't have anything like that here
We had younger drivers just handing unscanned pkgs to the clerk at night or throwing them on the belts becuz the management was AWOL when we needed to know what to do with Misloads. It was kinda funny.

So they told us in a PCM (after they chewed us out for incompletes and got it shoved back down their throats) to sheet them missed if there's no response from management within 15 min. Ok boss. Have it your way.

ManInBrown

Am I speaking Turkish here guys? What do you mean corporate diad training overrules center management. WE ARE BEING FORCED TO DELIVER OUR MISLOADS if not instructed to sheet missed. There was corporate diad training instructing drivers to never deliver there misloads??? I missed that one.

Ms.PacMan

If they tell us to sheet missed, we do it. Otherwise we deliver them. It's one or the other. Rarely do they allow us to sheet missed. We do not have the authority to take it upon ourselves to sheet packages missed here
Exactly the same here.

If it's way too far away then they will have us bring the pkg. back to the building. What they do with it after that is on them...except for the OP?

10 point

Alas, the flavor of the week.
They either need meds or we do.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Am I speaking Turkish here guys? What do you mean corporate diad training overrules center management. WE ARE BEING FORCED TO DELIVER OUR MISLOADS if not instructed to sheet missed. There was corporate diad training instructing drivers to never deliver there misloads??? I missed that one.
Holy crap. How long u worked here?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They were recorded as missed..please re-read the post.
If it took you 14 hours to deliver a route (you even said you have been on it a couple of times) you need to be walked out...save everyone the trouble.

and the termination will not stick....work on becoming a better driver.

your supervisor was right...there were a lot of messed up centers out there yesterday...it's become the norm.

I can appreciate your "perspective." When you do not see the true horror of a "bricked out" "trash truck" that DPS took a dump in because of 9.5 and 8 hour request issues of the bid drivers around him, AND just because he's a rookie and doesn't know to call out the DPS for the crap before even leaving the building, AND because the loader said *fudge* it after the first 300 packages, AND 4 add/cuts all to same shelf, all hand written pal numbers, the same number shoved right down the middle AND .........

To blanket say 14 hours is unacceptable and, "you need be walked out." is a cop-out! This is piss poor management of the human component of the operations. It is this attitude that we are seeing more and more frequently from "business managers" who are out of touch with what is really going on and are incapable of doing the job. Get your fat arse off your chair, out of your pretty white 4 walled office and walk down the belt and see what we have to deal with day-in and day-out. If you can not fix the problem GET OUT! Let a 22 year old fresh out of school with an actual degree in management who has personal skills with which will get the most out of their workforce do the job that you can not do!

To FU** with someone by jumping straight to walking them out when that someone may have a family that is counting on them shows just how horrible a human you are. YOU are screwing with lives you arrogant arse!!!! Please leave my company, you make my company worse by being here!

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You said you can't ever sheet anything missed. There are plenty of cases that the diad training has told us to sheet things missed. In these cases I'm
Not asking my management team I'm
Simply informing them.

3 missed for X address. Simple as that.