Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Exactly. And if there is that massive of a consensus, they would be gone anyways. We'd have to essentially be bankrupt for that to happen.

ToMjGpKniGqRNLGBrhu.gif

JUST KIDDING
That would be bad for all of us !!!!!

ManInBrown

Which should be an absolute slam dunk of a grievance considering the DIAD training everybody has taken.
I'm not saying don't sheet it. I'm saying we can't sheet missed here, without being told to. But you can't be told to, if they don't respond to messages. SO what we always have to end up doing here, is delivering our misloads

10 point

Nope. That doesn't work either. You'll get an answer the next morning in the office along with a warning letter or a notice of discharge
Nope. Not a chance.
#1) It's the management's job to respond to Misloads. If there's no response we sheet it missed as per the center's agreement.
#2) If you want to waste 30-45+ minutes and dozens of miles running it go for it. That's even worse depending on the stage of Orion in your building. Heck, we sheeted misloaded next day (01) air letters WITH PAYCHECKS in it during Orion implementation.

Make up your mind management. Do your job responding to the Misloads and things work out much better. It's your problem, not mine.

ManInBrown

Nope. Not a chance.
#1) It's the management's job to respond to Misloads. If there's no response we sheet it missed as per the center's agreement.
#2) If you want to waste 30-45+ minutes and dozens of miles running it go for it. That's even worse depending on the stage if Orion in your building. Heck, we sheeted misloaded next day (01) air letters WITH PAYCHECKS in it during Orion implementation.

Make up your mind management. Do your job responding to the Misloads and things work out much better. It's your problem, not mine.
I agree. What do you mean by center agreement? We don't have anything like that here