Fired for social media?

F

Findsomethingbettertodo

your rep is a LEGEND! id have crumpled up the fiver first then tossed it on his desk. (never at someone)
Lol yeah. The events leading up to that was a lot of harrassment. They really wanted to get rid of me. That sup and i still butt heads every now and then. Few years ago they were trying to find something on me so he did a ride along that wasnt my annual or a production ride. Back then i was in a uhaul van cuz all our trucks were red tagged and the sup popped a muscle relaxer and took a 4 hour nap in the passenger seat. Union rep had fun with that and i got managment off my back. Now its a joke in the center lol

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Lol so when i was hired nothing was said about my tattoos for 3 years. Then we got a try hard sup who screamed in my face about it so i posted " and you wonder why everyone thinks youre a ******" i didnt say names or anything. But someone narked on me and they said i was creating a hostile work enviroment. So the union said the sup screamed in my face and laid hands on me (poked me in the chest) and they are lucky im not pressing assault charges. So then they tried to say i was stealing money from the company since i posted it while working. My union rep laughed so hard and said they cant be serious cuz it was like less than a quarter. Pulled out $5 tossed it across the table and told me to step outside. Got 5 day suspention without pay and got the back pay on that later. Told them thanks for the vacation and walked out the door.
congrats

now you have a target on your back . fun times in your future.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
years ago I had to delete my account here and start a new one to disguise myself because a couple managers were monitoring this site and harassing me on a daily basis for what I was posting here.

it's not only here. social media is monitored by many U.S. govt branches. NSA etc. I once made a comment on a local Facebook group in my hometown about all the illegal aliens working under the table in my area.

less than 30 minutes later I received a call from the FBI telling me there were "NO" illegal aliens in my town and if i wanted to discuss it personally "they" would be glad to send a couple agents over to my house.

declined. ( even though there are many illegal aliens in my town ) even the kids in town know this. for what reason they (FBI)wanted to keep up this charade is beyond me.
Bologna
Serious question.
Why do you make such ridiculous stuff up?
Just like how you carried a gun everyday as a UPS Feeder driver.

Last edited:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Klein was a strange Canadian. He took a trip to Cuba and boasted about how charming the prostitutes found him to be. Said they talked to him for hours at the bar....
He was constantly battling everyone. NOTHING like the hate and mean crap being thrown around here these days. If UPS makes you bitter, the tone of BC from 15 years ago until today may reveal something.
Either old timers are more bitter or new timers are more bitter on the front end (as in they are unhappy before they got here, not just about UPS either).

oldngray

nowhere special
Klein was a strange Canadian. He took a trip to Cuba and boasted about how charming the prostitutes found him to be. Said they talked to him for hours at the bar....
He was constantly battling everyone. NOTHING like the hate and mean crap being thrown around here these days. If UPS makes you bitter, the tone of BC from 15 years ago until today may reveal something.
Either old timers are more bitter or new timers are more bitter on the front end (as in they are unhappy before they got here, not just about UPS either).
He was a troll but a funny one

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_0192.jpg

When did UPS come out with hood ornaments?