Fired for social media?

years ago I had to delete my account here and start a new one to disguise myself because a couple managers were monitoring this site and harassing me on a daily basis for what I was posting here.

it's not only here. social media is monitored by many U.S. govt branches. NSA etc. I once made a comment on a local Facebook group in my hometown about all the illegal aliens working under the table in my area.

less than 30 minutes later I received a call from the FBI telling me there were "NO" illegal aliens in my town and if i wanted to discuss it personally "they" would be glad to send a couple agents over to my house.

declined. ( even though there are many illegal aliens in my town ) even the kids in town know this. for what reason they (FBI)wanted to keep up this charade is beyond me.
tenor (8).gif

Re-Raise

years ago I had to delete my account here and start a new one to disguise myself because a couple managers were monitoring this site and harassing me on a daily basis for what I was posting here.

it's not only here. social media is monitored by many U.S. govt branches. NSA etc. I once made a comment on a local Facebook group in my hometown about all the illegal aliens working under the table in my area.

less than 30 minutes later I received a call from the FBI telling me there were "NO" illegal aliens in my town and if i wanted to discuss it personally "they" would be glad to send a couple agents over to my house.

declined. ( even though there are many illegal aliens in my town ) even the kids in town know this. for what reason they (FBI)wanted to keep up this charade is beyond me.
I worked with the Secret Service to catch a group of people in my town that were selling Social Security cards and birth certificates to illegals working at our local pork plant.

The identities belonged to prisoners in Texas and the documents were being shipped through UPS which is how I got involved.

I was given a $1000 check from UPS and I have a plaque on the wall in my poker room from the Secret Service.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I worked with the Secret Service to catch a group of people in my town that were selling Social Security cards and birth certificates to illegals working at our local pork plant.

The identities belonged to prisoners in Texas and the documents were being shipped through UPS which is how I got involved.

I was given a $1000 check from UPS and I have a plaque on the wall in my poker room from the Secret Service.
Were you disciplined immediately afterwards for stealing time?

Re-Raise

Were you disciplined immediately afterwards for stealing time?
Lol no

I was playing cards with a friend who was State Police who was telling us a story about pulling a guy over and running the ID of a guy and it said he was currently incarcerated.

I recognized the name of the town and told him I got a lot of Next Day Air pkgs from that town going to a certain address.

The Secret Service guys got involved after that..meeting me at work with management knowledge. I could have the pkgs opened if I felt they were suspicious without them having to get a warrant.

They arrested quite a few people..it was not long after 9/11 and they weren’t playing around.

MisplacedRailWorker

Lol no

I was playing cards with a friend who was State Police who was telling us a story about pulling a guy over and running the ID of a guy and it said he was currently incarcerated.

I recognized the name of the town and told him I got a lot of Next Day Air pkgs from that town going to a certain address.

The Secret Service guys got involved after that..meeting me at work with management knowledge. I could have the pkgs opened if I felt they were suspicious without them having to get a warrant.

They arrested quite a few people..it was not long after 9/11 and they weren’t playing around.
Incarcerated like in a prison or working for UPS? Same difference

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Hahahaha

MisplacedRailWorker

He was like a poster boy for UPS. I always wondered if they were using the stealing time excuse to get rid of him and there was more to the story.
I was a poster boy. Not exactly in a positive way,

but if I can do it. Anyone, and I mean anyone can do it

This applies to becoming a UPS driver, becoming a Marine, getting a credit line increase etc. you get what I’m saying

MisplacedRailWorker

I was a poster boy. Not exactly in a positive way,

but if I can do it. Anyone, and I mean anyone can do it

This applies to becoming a UPS driver, becoming a Marine, getting a credit line increase etc. you get what I’m saying
@quad decade guy Is the first person in my life to tell me that I can’t accomplish my goals and he’s right. Even though he probably never works at UPS a day in his life and goes to a private middle school

@rod Please cut me off I’ve had one too many. Good night gentlemen

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
very cool. i never did figure out why the FBI was so adamant of keeping me quiet. It is well known by most people in California that we have tons of illegals to harvest most of the crops . Contractors go down to the RR tracks to pick up illegals to do roofing work , landscaping , tree work , or whatever for $100 cash per day. The normal wage is about 300-400 a day for union workers and licensed contractors so this is an easy decision for some contractors.

Last edited:
F

Findsomethingbettertodo

what’d you post
Lol so when i was hired nothing was said about my tattoos for 3 years. Then we got a try hard sup who screamed in my face about it so i posted " and you wonder why everyone thinks youre a ******" i didnt say names or anything. But someone narked on me and they said i was creating a hostile work enviroment. So the union said the sup screamed in my face and laid hands on me (poked me in the chest) and they are lucky im not pressing assault charges. So then they tried to say i was stealing money from the company since i posted it while working. My union rep laughed so hard and said they cant be serious cuz it was like less than a quarter. Pulled out $5 tossed it across the table and told me to step outside. Got 5 day suspention without pay and got the back pay on that later. Told them thanks for the vacation and walked out the door.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Lol so when i was hired nothing was said about my tattoos for 3 years. Then we got a try hard sup who screamed in my face about it so i posted " and you wonder why everyone thinks youre a ******" i didnt say names or anything. But someone narked on me and they said i was creating a hostile work enviroment. So the union said the sup screamed in my face and laid hands on me (poked me in the chest) and they are lucky im not pressing assault charges. So then they tried to say i was stealing money from the company since i posted it while working. My union rep laughed so hard and said they cant be serious cuz it was like less than a quarter. Pulled out $5 tossed it across the table and told me to step outside. Got 5 day suspention without pay and got the back pay on that later. Told them thanks for the vacation and walked out the door.

your rep is a LEGEND! id have crumpled up the fiver first then tossed it on his desk. (never at someone)