First FOX news GOP debate is a "hit piece" on Trump, Christie, Carson...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The Drudge Report, huh? There's some unbiased journalism. You and I almost always disagree, but I honestly hope you're right about Trump. He is a Liberal wet dream, and I hope his popularity soars.

Why? He's unelectable because most voters either dislike him intensely or realize he is a sideshow freak who would embarrass the US on the world stage. Hell, I am embarrassed for him. Between the hair, the outrageous statements, his claiming ownership of fellow politicians...it just keeps getting more intense.

The lunatic fringe loves him, and it troubles me that there are so many of them. But there will never be a President Trump. He is the best thing that could ever happen for Hillary and Democrats.

Go, Sideshow Don!!
Are they biased against the Republican elite?

realbrown1

Ya, Trumps winning alright. First, he gets hacked by FOX NEWS, second, he derails against Megyn Kelly, who was PAID to butcher him and get him to react., Third, he gets kicked out of the GOP convention in Atlanta and called a lunatic, Fourth, his campaign manager quits/gets fired depending on who you believe and finally, on monday morning, the new polls from thursday to sunday morning will be released, and we will see Trumps numbers down into the teens.

I dont think you have this all figured out yet.

TOS.
New poll out in Florida, conducted after the debate.

Bad news TOS.

Trump's ahead in Florida.

Ahead of Bush and ahead of Rubio.

Yeah, Trump looks finished.........NOT.

HAHAHAHA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Bad news TOS.

HAHAHAHA
1244530192_hillary_dancing.gif

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Bad news TOS.

HAHAHAHA

You just dont get it.

It matters not where he leads in the polls. He WONT win the nomination, nor will he ever win a primary.

You can win polls, just ask Michele Bachman, and the last time I checked, she never has been president.

ON the other hand, once trump is kicked out of the GOP, and he decides to run as a third party, he will take 25% of the GOP vote with him. With that 25% deducted from the GOP candidate, that all but insures a HILLARY PRESIDENCY!!!!

I will thank guys like YOU personally, for supporting the Trump Express!!

IT will be the fault of guys like you that you lose another election.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Bad news TOS.

HAHAHAHA

Excellent news!! God, I hope you're right and that Trump is your nominee. This is just like Christmas every single day. Donald Trump, the gift that just keeps on giving.

You don't get it, you'll never get it, and I am so glad there are so many JUST LIKE YOU!! Hooray!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You just dont get it.

It matters not where he leads in the polls. He WONT win the nomination, nor will he ever win a primary.

You can win polls, just ask Michele Bachman, and the last time I checked, she never has been president.

ON the other hand, once trump is kicked out of the GOP, and he decides to run as a third party, he will take 25% of the GOP vote with him. With that 25% deducted from the GOP candidate, that all but insures a HILLARY PRESIDENCY!!!!

I will thank guys like YOU personally, for supporting the Trump Express!!

IT will be the fault of guys like you that you lose another election.

TOS.

It just gets better all the time. Maybe he can get Bachmann to come out of retirement and be his VP running mate.

realbrown1

Excellent news!! God, I hope you're right and that Trump is your nominee. This is just like Christmas every single day. Donald Trump, the gift that just keeps on giving.

You don't get it, you'll never get it, and I am so glad there are so many JUST LIKE YOU!! Hooray!
I hope Trump is the nominee too.

For different reasons and a different expected outcome.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do You realize that you just described yourself?--Along with the rest of the gop tea cons....How very astute of you.....

Exactly. They are utterly clueless, yet they think they have all the answers. I see Trump is up in most polls, which is exactly what Democrats want. His success equals ultimate failure for the Republicans, and further fracturing of an already totally dysfunctional political party.

Tea Cons behave and express themselves much in the manner of someone who has an 8th grade education. Easily influenced, incapable of logical reasoning, and prone to emotional tirades based on fear rather than accurate information.

Go Trump!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do You realize that you just described yourself?--Along with the rest of the gop tea cons....How very astute of you.....

Name calling, how democratic of you.

Republicans are blind, while the Democrats are handing over weapons, money, and more or less "giving permission" to Iran to keep up it's great track record. Yeah, okay

Hilary is such a disaster, that once someone ACTUALLY questions her and she has to answer on record for the crap she's done (or not done) the race will become quite interesting, no matter who's on the GOP side.

Side note, I love how Martin Omalley is even crying about Clinton. "There aren't enough Democratic debates, boo hoo". He was a crybaby loser when he ran Maryland (into the ground), I'm glad to see he hasn't lost that