Food

menotyou

bella amicizia
I really like peanut butter.
When I have breakfast, peanut butter on English Muffin is one of my favorites.
English Muffins seem to hold heat and melt the peanut butter.

Why is there a lot of recalls on peanut butter?
Have you tried the Planters peanut butter? I still like Peter Pan the best. I love the warm peanut butter falling out of those crannies dripping down my chin. Yum!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
TURKEY NUTRITION:

Turkey is low in fat and high in protein. It is an inexpensive source of iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and B vitamins. A serving of turkey is a 2 to 3-ounce cooked portion. The Food Guide Pyramid suggests 2 to 3 servings from the meat group each day.

The portions below represent 100 grams, approximately 3 1/2 ounces, of sliced meat from a whole roasted turkey.

A 3 1/2-ounce portion of turkey is about the size and thickness of a new deck of cards. The fat and calorie content varies because white meat has less fat and fewer calories than dark meat and skin. One gram of fat contains 9 calories, and one gram of protein contains 4 calories.

(MEAT...TYPE CALORIES...TOTAL FAT...PROTEIN)

Breast with skin...194...8 grams...29 grams

Breast w/o skin...161...4 grams...30 grams

Wing w/skin...238...13 grams...27 grams

Leg w/skin...213...11 grams...28 grams

Dark meat w/skin...232...13 grams...27 grams

Dark meat w/o skin...192...8 grams...28 grams

Skin only...482...44 grams...19 grams

(Resource: USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory – Turkey - Young Hen)

texan

Ok More... A request to consider. It might be here already, many posts ago.....

Take your time, type it up in notepad, save it, reread the next day before posting.

Your stuffing for a Turkey recipe written for a not the best cook in the world level person (like me).:happy-very: