Food

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Have you tried the Planters peanut butter? I still like Peter Pan the best. I love the warm peanut butter falling out of those crannies dripping down my chin. Yum!!!!!

Peter Pan Honey is like the filling of Reese's PB Cup.

I love Peter Pan and I believe in Magic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A large bowl of Vividly Vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas and a little Hershey's syrup. The banana slices actually freeze on the bottom.....yummy!

This was my actual supper tonight. Hey, it's Friday,I get what I want!!

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I did read a funny thing about blueberries. They have been pushing the blueberry as having anti-oxidants and being so good for you.

Time has passed and now they are saying there's not much truth in the anti-oxidant theory, but if you like blueberries, you should eat them. No :censored2:,Sherlock. If I like something,I'm eating it!!

gingerkat

I did read a funny thing about blueberries. They have been pushing the blueberry as having anti-oxidants and being so good for you.

Time has passed and now they are saying there's not much truth in the anti-oxidant theory, but if you like blueberries, you should eat them. No :censored2:,Sherlock. If I like something,I'm eating it!!
Blueberries are my very favorite fruit and I eat them all the time. Well, when I can afford them. I had always heard they were antioxidant rich too, but I guess not?

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll tell me that diet coke is really good for me!