form 1095 c for health insurance

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I am playing around turbo tax putting in my numbers off my paycheck. Came to the health insurance section and apparently turbo tax don't need any information off this form for you to do your taxes. All it says is to keep this form for your records. Anyone have any thoughts on this.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
So I am playing around turbo tax putting in my numbers off my paycheck. Came to the health insurance section and apparently turbo tax don't need any information off this form for you to do your taxes. All it says is to keep this form for your records. Anyone have any thoughts on this.

UPS files a 1095-C with the IRS along with sending you a copy. Just like your W-2 and other tax documents, 1099's, etc. we no longer need to send these forms in with our returns. They have a copy.

Just keep it with your other tax documents for your records and in case you are audited.

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS files a 1095-C with the IRS along with sending you a copy. Just like your W-2 and other tax documents, 1099's, etc. we no longer need to send these forms in with our returns. They have a copy.

Just keep it with your other tax documents for your records and in case you are audited.

Along with your receipts for 10 pairs of work boots, 100 pair of gloves, $5,000 worth of laundry expenses and you 100% cell phone bill that you write off.