Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

On one hand I feel bad for tdu supporters.....getting hustled, lied to, laughed at and robbed by kp.......on the other hand I don't feel bad for them because they show their lack of intelligence in just about every post they make here
Don't feel bad for them they got 187 people at their convention.

Anyway how you been? See any good movies lately you can recommend? It's going to be a cold weekend. Thinking about staying indoors.

Spongebob1

We all know that the PROVEN liars on bc are wide load, lead belly, 5badhabits and BUG.

And you back criminals running our union.

Back the OG no matter how much corruption they get charged with.

Back the OG no matter how many pension funds collapse under their watch.

Back the OG when they IMPOSE contracts on the members while demanding BRIBES from the employers.

Yep, that's the OG cheerleader job

WINNER,!!!!!

image.jpeg
Leads Buddy Rome, is probably looking at jail time, they put you away a long time for racketeering,
That's why I'm supporting Fred, he stands with the membership,...
Dude I listen to Jim Rome everyday. I don't know him. He's a great family man and a guy I listen to to escape. I wish I could meet him.

Spongebob1

How funny.

H had to impose substandard contracts on UPSers.

H had to lie and threaten and coerce YRC members to pass their concessionary contract.

RA demanded bribes under H's watch from employers to give concessions to his members.

The bigger trouble your side is in, the bigger lies you tell.

WINNER,!!!!

anHOURover

Leads Buddy Rome, is probably looking at jail time, they put you away a long time for racketeering,
That's why I'm supporting Fred, he stands with the membership,...
These roosters will not believe it when the Pigs Are voted out... They will claim Tdu cheated ... i can't wait to throw out all the crap they have stock piled in the marble palace

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
On one hand I feel bad for tdu supporters.....getting hustled, lied to, laughed at and robbed by kp.......on the other hand I don't feel bad for them because they show their lack of intelligence in just about every post they make here
You don't have much to say about anything, do you?

H imposes contracts.

Pension funds are collapsing under H.

H's slate VP's are shaking down employers for bribes.

H has lied and intimidated YRC and UPS freight members about numerous things to get their contracts passed.

H even offered a $2.5 million dollar bonus to the YRC negotiator if he could get YRC members to accept that pile of crap contract.

And your concern is you feel sorry for people who join TDU and pay TDU dues?

Grow up.

Spongebob1

I have read a lot of posts on this forum where you and realbrown1 consistently get school to the point you have to change the subject it's comical....... you guys dont get tired of looking like fools to your union brothers and sisters

WRONG,...... I stand by what I said,.....go back to school, YOU NEED IT!
You like to ride on others coat-tails,...and it shows,...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

WRONG,...... I stand by what I said,.....go back to school, YOU NEED IT!
You like to ride on others coat-tails,...and it shows,...
That's because I'm tired of responding to the same sky is falling stories you constantly talk about.....you haven't been right about one thing you have posted on here......not to mention this is a message board that is suppose to be fun reading.......for me it is fun to see you 2 guys looking like fools at the hands of the 5 intelligent posters on the union forum

Spongebob1

That's because I'm tired of responding to the same sky is falling stories you constantly talk about.....you haven't been right about one thing you have posted on here......not to mention this is a message board that is suppose to be fun reading.......for me it is fun to see you 2 guys looking like fools at the hands of the 5 intelligent posters on the union forum
Wrong,......
Your post is so full of lies its pathetic,.....Shame on you!