Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I call bs on that one. Were you there to verify this turd of a post?
Drinking at the bar with management? My friends didn't do that as drivers and certainly not as officials.
We are so worried about spending money on two beers, didn't your "friends" fly to Florida on your dime? How many arbitration cases did 251 have? Actually, how many has 251 had in the past 2 years?

Chewbacca

We are so worried about spending money on two beers, didn't your "friends" fly to Florida on your dime? How many arbitration cases did 251 have? Actually, how many has 251 had in the past 2 years?

Are arbitration cases bad?
I hear about them but I don't know if they are good or bad
Maybe Wide can tell me from a mgmt stand point

That's how they campaign. Members pay for them to go for no reason so they can campaign. Oldest trick in the books. Not good in an election year though with three elections all coming up in a row.

wide load

Are arbitration cases bad?
I hear about them but I don't know if they are good or bad
Maybe Wide can tell me from a mgmt stand point
I think arbitration cases are very necessary. What I don't find necessary is when agents and officers claim to save members dues money, yet go on vacation without having 1 case in 2 years.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Isn't that a charge?
^^^^
Oh no TDU is breaking out their big guns now.

That's how they campaign. Members pay for them to go for no reason so they can campaign. Oldest trick in the books. Not good in an election year though with three elections all coming up in a row.

I think arbitration cases are very necessary. What I don't find necessary is when agents and officers claim to save members dues money, yet go on vacation without having 1 case in 2 years.

When it comes to a free vacation for 3 bozos also. Would you not agree?

I don't even Acknowledge that fool. He is a troll trolling. FYI

That's why they did it. That and campaigning on their members dime.

All these posts and not 1 word on the IRB recommendation that charges be filed against an H slate VP.

Looks like you are just slinging mud to get people off the subject.

That doesn't work with me.

Your guys steal from members by forcing concessionary contracts through as long as they are bribed enough.

Your guys can't even balance a local's checkbook like in orange county ca.

Your guys rip off members by sitting on phony Conferences like in Ohio and steal hundreds of thousand of dollars from the members.

Your guys let pension funds collapse and blame people who have not held office for 17 years.

Your guys suck, and I know it, and you know it.

All these posts and not 1 word on the IRB recommendation that charges be filed against an H slate VP.

Looks like you are just slinging mud to get people off the subject.

That doesn't work with me.

Your guys steal from members by forcing concessionary contracts through as long as they are bribed enough.

Your guys can't even balance a local's checkbook like in orange county ca.

Your guys rip off members by sitting on phony Conferences like in Ohio and steal hundreds of thousand of dollars from the members.

Your guys let pension funds collapse and blame people who have not held office for 17 years.

Your guys suck, and I know it, and you know it.
I don't roll that way. Sorry you can't suck anything on me. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Gimme Danger

I didn't think UPS used an arbitration system. It's a panel system, for one.
What would you call the winter meetings for new england agents and the company that S.O.B. chairs? Are there any grievances heard there?

wide load

I didn't think UPS used an arbitration system. It's a panel system, for one.
What would you call the winter meetings for new england agents and the company that S.O.B. chairs? Are there any grievances heard there?
Arguing semantics, but I'll play. Again, are members supposed to pay for free vacations for agents that have no business at these "panel systems"? Were said agents campaigning? What was their purpose? Did these agents have any business there?

Arguing semantics, but I'll play. Again, are members supposed to pay for free vacations for agents that have no business at these "panel systems"? Were said agents campaigning? What was their purpose? Did these agents have any business there?
Actually no they didn't but isn't Florida a lot nicer than Rhode Island this time a year?