Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Spongebob1

Remember when SO threatened teamstets.

So typical of the OG.

Like R, the AT LARGE OG VICE PRESIDENT on H's slate.

Threaten members, get their employers to fire opponents and use union lawyers to crush all opposition.

This is also known to the OG as BUSINESS AS USUAL.

image.jpeg

5habits100

loaded question there,.....
this is how I feel,...
No drinking with employers
No drinking on lunch break
No drinking on the Union Credit Card!
So I guess you won't support Tony from Ohio the guy from PA and the guy with the pork chop side burns from 251 running on the TU slate? But I am also better you come up with some bull to respond to this if you do at all.

Wrong,..........
he was at the Hilton Bar,.....

You know you're not doing him any favors by keep bringing this up, :)
Your boys Matt Fred the guy out of the Pennsylvania local were all up at the bar I believe on Monday night. No other teamsters wanted to go up there and be seen with them sitting there yucking it up. The only ones up there were from ups labor. They sat together. That's teally sad.

What else.... do you want your Local to restrict ?

Should they be forced to drive non-american made cars ? To save gas ?

You should address these issues at a Local Union monthly meeting.

Let me know, how that works out.

-Bug-
It didn't work out for Timmy boy. Lost his own local election and he liked driving Nissans.

So I guess you won't support Tony from Ohio the guy from PA and the guy with the pork chop side burns from 251 running on the TU slate? But I am also better you come up with some bull to respond to this if you do at all.
He don't want to talk about that just like the substandard contracts the VP's on the Fred Z slate have negotiated.

Sponge is only allowed to post what TDU Dave L tells him to.
Yea he's a whole lot deeper in debt to TDU than he's let on here. He started out as a nice guy asking for others to be respectful to each other in July when he joined this site to calling people dummy and all kind of other names in the last month.

That shows his character. He's lied and said he was an elected official and then quit because of Jimmy h.

His character is in serious question.

It's obvious he's part of the TDU machine which numbers in the high 100's for their conventions.

All this flip flopping around.

Gimme Danger

Your boys Matt Fred the guy out of the Pennsylvania local were all up at the bar I believe on Monday night. No other teamsters wanted to go up there and be seen with them sitting there yucking it up. The only ones up there were from ups labor. They sat together. That's teally sad.

I call bs on that one. Were you there to verify this turd of a post?
Drinking at the bar with management? My friends didn't do that as drivers and certainly not as officials.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yea he's a whole lot deeper in debt to TDU than he's let on here. He started out as a nice guy asking for others to be respectful to each other in July when he joined this site to calling people dummy and all kind of other names in the last month.

That shows his character. He's lied and said he was an elected official and then quit because of Jimmy h.

His character is in serious question.

It's obvious he's part of the TDU machine which numbers in the high 100's for their conventions.

All this flip flopping around.
On one hand I feel bad for tdu supporters.....getting hustled, lied to, laughed at and robbed by kp.......on the other hand I don't feel bad for them because they show their lack of intelligence in just about every post they make here

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sponge is only allowed to post what TDU Dave L tells him to.
We all know that the PROVEN liars on bc are wide load, lead belly, 5badhabits and BUG.

And you back criminals running our union.

Back the OG no matter how much corruption they get charged with.

Back the OG no matter how many pension funds collapse under their watch.

Back the OG when they IMPOSE contracts on the members while demanding BRIBES from the employers.

Yep, that's the OG cheerleader job.

realbrown1

On one hand I feel bad for tdu supporters.....getting hustled, lied to, laughed at and robbed by kp.......on the other hand I don't feel bad for them because they show their lack of intelligence in just about every post they make here
You say this as another one of H's boys is charged with massive corruption.

Do you have any shame?

realbrown1

He don't want to talk about that just like the substandard contracts the VP's on the Fred Z slate have negotiated.
How funny.

H had to impose substandard contracts on UPSers.

H had to lie and threaten and coerce YRC members to pass their concessionary contract.

RA demanded bribes under H's watch from employers to give concessions to his members.

The bigger trouble your side is in, the bigger lies you tell.

Spongebob1

Yea he's a whole lot deeper in debt to TDU than he's let on here.

this post is so full of lies,....
I'm not tdu never have been, never met K.P

He started out as a nice guy asking for others to be respectful to each other in July when he joined this site to calling people dummy and all kind of other names in the last month.

I still try to be respectful to others, that's how I was raised, but you and a few others lie and it pisses me off,

He's lied and said he was an elected official and then quit because of Jimmy h.
I never once said I was an elected official, But YOU are,...... I don't support Jim anymore!

Again another Lie,.....

You and your five buddies on here should do a fund raiser for your buddy Rome, he's gonna need it! :)

realbrown1

this post is so full of lies,....
I'm not tdu never have been, never met K.P

I still try to be respectful to others, that's how I was raised, but you and a few others lie and it pisses me off,

I never once said I was an elected official, But YOU are,...... I don't support Jim anymore!

Again another Lie,.....

You and your five buddies on here should do a fund raiser for your buddy Rome, he's gonna need it! :)
When they can't run on their record, they have to lie to try and stay in power.

It's the OG 2016 game plan.

Lie, cheat, threaten, steal and coerce.