Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Nope, that was Hoffa when he promoted that UPS, the largest participant (as well as other companies), be allowed to withdraw from the Central States Pension.
Now he is doing the same thing again, pretending that he didn't lobby for, with our money, to support the Multi-employer Pension Reform Act of 2014.
What a fraud.

LagunaBrown

mk7ho0.jpg

LagunaBrown

This is exactly why members are calling Pat K's slate TDU. They put you a TDUER on the slate. Hell, PK has the Whole JC 42 calling it a TDU slate

Ha ha ha ha ha! That was a weak try at dissent, but a good laugh none the less. You really think with all the JC42 bashing you clowns do on here that anyone would believe your crapola? Better go to the next screen name and try again EE.

WeDon'tForget

Mr Lead Belly, you are obviously anti TDU and disagree with anyone that doesn't support Hoffa and his current administration. So give me you thoughts on this situation. Lagunabrown is a member from local ***. He is responsible for bringing the TDU\Reform movement into a local that had not had a TDU problem since E M was removed and PK jumped off the TDU ship in 1999. In 2010 LagunaBrown helped form a TDU slate. His previous BA said he would carry a TDU hand guide. Know he is running on PK'S delegate slate. It has been said he will not nominate Hoffa. PK and his executive board have yet to come out with who they support. They collected no signatures to get Hoffa accreditation. Just recently Z was in the local. A fundraiser was held for Hoffa and R H and PK did not sell one ticket nor did he require any of his staff to either. Lead Belly, being a big Hoffa-Hall supporter, how do you feel about this. I would like to see your opinion on this.

Mr Lead Belly, you are obviously anti TDU and disagree with anyone that doesn't support H and his current administration. So give me you thoughts on this situation. Lagunabrown is a member from local ***. He is responsible for bringing the TDU\Reform movement into a local that had not had a TDU problem since E M was removed and PK jumped off the TDU ship in 1999. In 2010 LagunaBrown helped form a TDU slate. His previous BA said he would carry a TDU hand guide. Know he is running on PK'S delegate slate. It has been said he will not nominate H. PK and his executive board have yet to come out with who they support. They collected no signatures to get H accreditation. Just recently Z was in the local. A fundraiser was held for H and R H and PK did not sell one ticket nor did he require any of his staff to either. Lead Belly, being a big H-hall supporter, how do you feel about this. I would like to see your opinion on this.
My reply? @LagunaBrown is a first ballot Hall of fame Teamster. I appreciate his service. I know that what you said in the above post is inaccurate. The whole *** dynamic is something you can have. I sounds like a sideshow full of a lot of Cowboys who all have differing opinions and agendas. Whoever the members chose as delegates is what it will be and that's that. Is that cliché enough for you???????

The Silent Bang

You know how silly this sounds coming from you!
Who you trying to kid? You think gram has forgot? You think PK has forgot? At one time your were the talk of the hall.. Gram was plotting on how to try to get you and EE fired.. You blindly follow these guys knowing that at one time they were out to get you!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
My reply? @LagunaBrown is a first ballot hall of fame Teamster. I appreciate his service. I know that what you said in the above post is inaccurate. The whole 952 dynamic is something you can have. I sounds like a sideshow full of a lot of Cowboys who all have differing opinions and agendas. Whoever the members chose as delegates is what it will be and that's that. Is that cliché enough for you???????
LB used to run with the group I support.

He's the Benedict Arnold of 952.

Spongebob1

You know how silly this sounds coming from you!
Who you trying to kid? You think gram has forgot? You think PK has forgot? At one time your were the talk of the hall.. Gram was plotting on how to try to get you and EE fired.. You blindly follow these guys knowing that at one time they were out to get you! You Donkey!

Let's hope the members come together and vote against Flip-flop Timmy,...

WeDon'tForget

Ha ha ha ha ha! That was a weak try at dissent, but a good laugh none the less. You really think with all the JC42 bashing you clowns do on here that anyone would believe your crapola? Better go to the next screen name and try again EE.
Don't take my word for it. Ask your BA about it. Better yet, call some of the JC42 leadership. Specifically R M and R H. PK is dodging everyone. Why do you think he didn't make any of us attend the fundraiser. Why were you not there? Think about it. PK does not want anyone that has ties to him to be asked the question Who is local 952 supporting? And where the hell are my tickets?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This thread is jacked up.

It's like (the embarrassing) 804 thread.

*459 pages and 9175 posts*

Is it any wonder, UPS thinks it's employee's are a bunch of punks ?

Spill your guts..... UPS likes it.

2wn5ul5.jpg

Thanks.... TDU.

-Bug-

LagunaBrown

My reply? @LagunaBrown is a first ballot hall of fame Teamster. I appreciate his service. I know that what you said in the above post is inaccurate. The whole *** dynamic is something you can have. I sounds like a sideshow full of a lot of Cowboys who all have differing opinions and agendas. Whoever the members chose as delegates is what it will be and that's that. Is that cliché enough for you???????
I appreciate that coming from a guy that works hard for the Teamster organization. I know you are out there representing the members everyday. These guys on the internet don't deal with helping members against management let alone the tough times like divorce, death and substance abuse. Thank you and I really appreciate the work you do Brother.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You support EE? What have you or him ever done for the members? Put your internet hero cape on and be his side kick all you want. It is embarrassing.
Maybe after the LM-2 comes out you will change your tune, or not.

Any guesses to how much our LOCAL'S net worth will be?

-$500,000.00?

-$600,000.00?

What's your guess?

LagunaBrown

This thread is jacked up.

It's like (the embarrassing) 804 thread.

*459 pages and 9175 posts*

Is it any wonder, UPS thinks it's employee's are a bunch of punks ?

Spill your guts..... UPS likes it.

2wn5ul5.jpg

Thanks.... TDU.

-Bug-
They are trying to divide the membership and doing it in Z's name. It is amazing anyone would believe them with the thousands of dollars won from grievance, guys getting their jobs back and the amount of hiring at our buildings. SMH

LagunaBrown

Maybe after the LM-2 comes out you will change your tune, or not.

Any guesses to how much our LOCAL'S net worth will be?

-$500,000.00?

-$600,000.00?

What's your guess?
My guess is that you are not an economist and more of a politician... Why don't you ever post the locals property values? You know the local is in the green financially and those number will get better. You never talk about UPS representation but know the representation in our building is off the charts compared to when I started and I thank B.H.,G.M. and D.M. for the kick ass job! Of course I have their backs over you and EE! You guys do nothing for the membership except preach TDU.