Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

I'm ten-times the Teamster you are, I care about my brothers and sisters, you only care about yourself and your position at the local!!

Get over yourself,!!
Look who's calling the kettle black,.... You're the biggest "rat" on here,.... I've not one time reported anybody on here, but YOU have, like a little girl,....

When the Teamsters United Slate volunteers were being harassed and intimidated while trying to collect signatures, They have every right to protect themselves, and if that means using your smart phones, by all means I will do it!

Now I don't give a flying-flip what you think of me,... I'm not running,...but we all know your behavior on here, and that's of a "punk".
If that makes you feel better about being a narc by all means. You keep saying you're a better teamster. If you repeat something enough and that makes you friend el better by all means.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Usually, I only point out the bad job that H has been doing.

I know, that is almost a full time gig.

But it's always fun to play mind games with you 3 mental midgets.

It's always the same song and dance coming from you wimps.
But I have to give you and spongebob credit.....at least you are smart enough to only show your opinions on an anonymous site as opposed to at a general membership meeting......this way you guys could hide you ignorance