Hail to the Chief

dcdriver

nations capital
This is one of those threads that should have been suppressed for national security concerns. the secret service has put a lot of time and effort into the building mentioned and is probably not crazy about someone with half the information running off at the mouth. Of course this poster could not alert the site because someone thought it a good idea to take away his private message options. this site is so much better under heavy censorship.....:)

what do we have to hide here? Where did this site get so sensitive that they can no longer take constructive criticism?

Ditto!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie, due to gremlins in the computer, I have lost your personal email. I lost tooners, and several others as well, so its just not you.

And in november, I dropped my phone into the suction end of a gas pump. It was the crippled fingers, I promise, not anything to do with you. But the data was not recoverable, so I dont have your phone number either. That goes as well for the other posters on this site whose phone number I had.

That is why you have not gotten an email or a phone call from me. So call and leave me a message, or email me again with the information since I cant do it behind the scenes.

In case you have forgotten, its [email protected]

One last thing dear friend, many years ago, I privately suggested to Cheryl that she get assistance in dealing with the day to day happenings on the BC. Some time later, she did, and best as I can tell, its running pretty well. I did not ask to be one, and given my extended absenses from the BC, I would not make a logical choice to be a mod.

So I find your suggestion somewhat irritating.

Best

d

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Throw a shoe at him. As long as it has a non slip sole and a polishable leather upper UPS shouldn't have a problem with it.

PMSair

Do you really think, with all that is going on in the world at the moment, Obama will tour a UPS facility? That's a scenario for Jay Leno.

Well I will let you know tomorrow if he cancels or not , I posted a couple pics of the set up on twitter if you follow me or know me there you can see them if not well.. you cant

DS

Fenderbender
obama5.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
So The President will be making the rounds at our center tomorrow. The CEO of UPS is coming in today and the whole center is a flurry. Everything is painted and shiny.

I love when they do that. To me, that is the ultimate insult to the intelligence of these people. They'll armor-all the tires of the truck that are parked on the ends of the line, but only the exposed side.

I was on the job only about a month when Jim Kelly visited our building. Kelly had done some time in our building (or atleast that's what I'm told), and he was shootin' the breeze with one of the long-time drivers that I pre-loaded for.

Ofcourse they had to have their convo on the belt and be in my way while my cages were heavy with less than 20 mins till driver start time, finally I told them both to get the hell out of the way. When I later found out who I told to go take a hike, I knew I'd either worked my last shift, or that I would be here for life. I'm still here.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not a loader anymore, but load my truck often in AM. I love it when they are right in my way, and I have to lug pkgs in an unsafe, out of my power zone way, to get around them. Plus my truck is parked with a big Ibeam on the belt right in the middle of my door way. I do not know how my loader does it daily. And once I accidently drop one on their toe, they usually move:peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
I love when they do that. To me, that is the ultimate insult to the intelligence of these people. They'll armor-all the tires of the truck that are parked on the ends of the line, but only the exposed side.

I was on the job only about a month when Jim Kelly visited our building. Kelly had done some time in our building (or atleast that's what I'm told), and he was shootin' the breeze with one of the long-time drivers that I pre-loaded for.

Ofcourse they had to have their convo on the belt and be in my way while my cages were heavy with less than 20 mins till driver start time, finally I told them both to get the hell out of the way. When I later found out who I told to go take a hike, I knew I'd either worked my last shift, or that I would be here for life. I'm still here.

And that's what I liked about Jim Kelly. He was one who could shoot the breeze with the folk. AND I'm sure he appreciated (and got a laugh out of!) your work ethic.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you expect you could grovel in support of the leaderships thin skinned censorship here , against me and not at least recieve a mild jab?

the good news is you are free to rip me up for it since you are not one of the targeted management posters....:)

I did enjoy watching you beg a management poster to join into your discussion on another thread. My experience here is that I get attacked by seven posters, return fire in response to those attacks and suddenly get censored here for it. Why would I possibly ever again join in on any involved discussions here?

you supported those who have imposed this biased censorship here. You should now enjoy the like minded hand holding of non management posters that you now have here.

It will be fun coming back occassionally to watch you guys take turns kissing each others rears.

He's only paranoid because everybody is out to get him.

you should know. No better example of what I'm talking about here is available then to visit how the meaningless fluff site started out. you were the star in that exchange.

EZ I think the leadership here agrees with you.
That's awesome I never knew that. I like that thread even more now.