Harassment?

4Kinana

My FT supervisor threatened to have my badge deactivated because I missed a day of work. My PT is out on “COVID” leave and didn’t send us start times for the 2 weeks he would be gone. So most of the people in my area either don’t show up or are late as hell because of it. (and sups end up working) He tried to argue that the start times are the same every week, but they are not.

He also called me on the day I missed at like 9pm asking WHY I didn’t come to work. I’m pretty sure that’s none of his business. I am being singled out for attendance issues constantly when the entire PD just shows up when they feel like it and nothing is said to them. He also keeps demanding that I work on Friday or telling me that I am GOING to work on Friday. My schedule is Sun-Thurs.

quad decade guy

My FT supervisor threatened to have my badge deactivated because I missed a day of work. My PT is out on “COVID” leave and didn’t send us start times for the 2 weeks he would be gone. So most of the people in my area either don’t show up or are late as hell because of it. (and sups end up working) He tried to argue that the start times are the same every week, but they are not.

He also called me on the day I missed at like 9pm asking WHY I didn’t come to work. I’m pretty sure that’s none of his business. I am being singled out for attendance issues constantly when the entire PD just shows up when they feel like it and nothing is said to them. He also keeps demanding that I work on Friday or telling me that I am GOING to work on Friday. My schedule is Sun-Thurs.
Ok.

How about asking questions and KNOW the answer and or KEEP ASKING until you are certain of your start time. Do this on the clock.

KOG72

I’m full of it

They need you don’t worry about it, work when you want to.Sup is probably pissed because he actually had to work a time or two.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
So do you need someone to tell you to take a leak, or do you just piss your pants? The lack of personal responsibility of you new employees is astonishing, I feel like filing a harassment grievance against you for posting this. 🤣

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You could just ask a supervisor what the next start time is before you leave work everyday. In my Hub, they do constantly change Preload start times, they usually post a list at all the computers people clock in at.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
i am in no way taking management side for ups, but imagine if you ran your own business or were some type of management who monitored multiple employees and one just doesn’t show up with no communication of why? I would be :censored2:ing pissed. You don’t know if they’ve quit or something actually happened to them. To me you don’t care about the job enough to inform higher ups of why you can’t be there. You call to cover your ass.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
His boss sure had a lot of nerve asking why he didn't come to work. Big time Dept of Labor violation right there, OP probably has grounds to file a lawsuit.

Drink Craft Beer

Should have put on my hip waders before reading this bull****

Fake story is entirely fake.