Have you ever reported being followed by a suspicious vehicle?

lilbrown

Either way.. you are pulling the police away for something they don't need to do. If you think it's such a great idea and there's nothing wrong with it, when the police stop the supervisors tell the police you knew it was your boss and you were pulling a prank. No? I guess you know it's illegal to do that.

If it's not management, can someone please tell me what we are supposed to do? What protocol? I found a ups policy which I had followed several times and nothing was ever done. I even called my supervisor one time crying, yes I am female, still nothing. I was truly scared.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
Called the police on more than one sup following me lol. Its funny to see their reaction as you drive by and smile while they are standing by the cop car getting questioned.
We had a driver on a rural route who did the same thing. Our old center manager used to have this big black escalade and was tailing the driver one day. The driver happened to have a brother in law who was a deputy, so he called him up and he pulled them over and shook them down.