I usually wear those work out shirts. Idk what kind of material it is but it’s super light. Shorts/ or light sweats help. Also, I have my canteen I freeze night before so my water stays cool.
I've been wearing my polo and shorts for work but still feel like that is going to get way hot when the 90+ weather hits my area. I have two hydro flasks that I fill with ice and water and drink that all day.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Hahahahaha
You just man up, rookie. It’s good for you. Eat decently, lift some light weights occasionally and you will be in the best shape of your life at the end of summer.
You don’t know heat until you open the bulkhead at your first stop in a mini mall with absolutely not a cloud in the sky nor a tree in the area, and 100 degrees shining all up on your ass!!

On a 100 degree day it’s about 130-140 back there
Bring your sippy cup full of water! You’re gonna need it!!!

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I've been wearing my polo and shorts for work but still feel like that is going to get way hot when the 90+ weather hits my area. I have two hydro flasks that I fill with ice and water and drink that all day.
Yeah the summer blows I much prefer the winter. Our hub has no ac either. Lol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I seriously put down 10 water bottles a day in the summer. And pee maybe once! It’s incredible how we can train our bodies to adapt so quickly.

DeCurtis

Drink lots of water, literally. If this doesn't work you're not drinking enough. Drinking massive amounts of water does cool your body and takes away that sticky, hot, misery, of being borderline dehydrated.

Very few people drink enough water and they are always the ones bitching about the heat.

Stop taking wimpy-boy sips and gulp that water down by the gallon like a man. People like me, and Netsua, will laugh at your discomfort until you do.
Haha.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does anyone have any tips for how to stay cool in the upcoming hot season?

Minus drinking a lot of water.
Take a dip like @MyTripisCut does in his pool.
oie_animation-16.gif

DeCurtis

Hahahahaha
You just man up, rookie. It’s good for you. Eat decently, lift some light weights occasionally and you will be in the best shape of your life at the end of summer.
You don’t know heat until you open the bulkhead at your first stop in a mini mall with absolutely not a cloud in the sky nor a tree in the area, and 100 degrees shining all up on your ass!!

On a 100 degree day it’s about 130-140 back there
Bring your sippy cup full of water! You’re gonna need it!!!
I was told they recorded how hot it gets in the bulkhead down in ATL or somewhere, and the temps were up into the 160-170 degree range. Don't know how accurate this is though.

DeCurtis

I seriously put down 10 water bottles a day in the summer. And pee maybe once! It’s incredible how we can train our bodies to adapt so quickly.
I do a mix of about a gallon and a half of water with one of those BodyArmor drinks at around 1400. Feeling good all day, pouring sweat, and giving cool looks to the ladies.