Hello Brown Cafe!

Faceplanted

If he's hungry he'll make it. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a ft hire.

You get it in writing jake? Or did you just circle yes or no on the bid paper because we still have cover driver guys way ahead of you and I havnr heard anything about them being ft yet. If you go full time you have to re do an application. If you didn't I would be weary.

Last edited:

You get it in writing jake? Or did you just circle yes or no on the bid paper because we still have cover driver guys way ahead of you and I havnr heard anything about them being ft yet. If you go full time you have to re do an application. If you didn't I would be weary.
A new application?
Never heard of that.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

No he won't regardless of how "hungry " he is. His mentality and attitude will set him up to :censored2: up.

He's the wrong type for the job. Seen many like him. They usually DQ, get injuries or accident or get fired and it sticks.

This kid is a maroon and he's got corner cutter, contract ignore, runner gunner written all over his posts.

No he won't regardless of how "hungry " he is. His mentality and attitude will set him up to :censored2: up.

He's the wrong type for the job. Seen many like him. They usually DQ, get injuries or accident or get fired and it sticks.

This kid is a maroon and he's got corner cutter, contract ignore, runner gunner written all over his posts.
That's no way to talk about your next supervisor.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Lol.. Orion just all sorts of pissed that this happened... that's the best part for me.. lol.. this was for and I quote, FT driver.. no tcd.. and from what I'm told, 19 drivers just took the open 22.3s.. so that senoity chain just got moved plenty and faceplanted will verify that.. yes.. starting rate is $18 an hour.. who cares! 4 year progression still applies! So whether I start at 18 or 28... doesn't matter to me.. my goal will be accomplished that I set out to do 10 years ago. I'll do my 18 an hour with a smile my face, and wait for my raises.. and hopefully in the next few years, get into a nice comfy route after more movement that's being forced by the contract the southern region right now.. I may not know as much as you Orion about the contract, work related circumstances, and knowledge with driving, but you've been wrong on numerous accounts concerning me and my UPS career, and everyone see's that... I think it's about time you be a good little boy and just congratulate someone that is getting a great opportunity.. if you hate ups so much, you should probably quit... lol

AutoZone

BrownPower

It was on the bid paper.. I made it clear with them asking if that was correct for ft.. they said yes because they've lost lots of ft'ers to the 22.3 jobs.. and a lot of covers are declining the ft bids for whatever reason.. as long as I'm in East or West I'll be happy.. hear kissimmee has the worst management and dq everyone.. and I also asked about the tcd and seasonal guys with more senoity then me, and they said most seasonal have regular jobs they won't quit, and there's enough ft jobs right now.. I was like okayyyy (yes I'm still weary)... and yes, I redid my application on my ups account for package driver.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lol.. Orion just all sorts of :censored2: that this happened... that's the best part for me.. lol.. this was for and I quote, FT driver.. no tcd.. and from what I'm told, 19 drivers just took the open 22.3s.. so that senoity chain just got moved plenty and faceplanted will verify that.. yes.. starting rate is $18 an hour.. who cares! 4 year progression still applies! So whether I start at 18 or 28... doesn't matter to me.. my goal will be accomplished that I set out to do 10 years ago. I'll do my 18 an hour with a smile my face, and wait for my raises.. and hopefully in the next few years, get into a nice comfy route after more movement that's being forced by the contract the southern region right now.. I may not know as much as you Orion about the contract, work related circumstances, and knowledge with driving, but you've been wrong on numerous accounts concerning me and my UPS career, and everyone see's that... I think it's about time you be a good little boy and just congratulate someone that is getting a great opportunity.. if you hate ups so much, you should probably quit... lol
I don't hate ups. Never said that and you obviously can't read.

I won't congratulate you because you're a :censored2:bag. You haven't even qualified and you're patting yourself on the back and planing your bid route already???

Are you on drugs?

You don't know anything and THATS your issue. You think you know and you're always right. You're about to qualify in Florida in summer. You have no idea how that's going to affect you. But like everything else, you run your mouth like you're a bad ass.

So when they lay you off a few days a week pre seniority, are you going to whine then too or say you know it all?

That's my issue with YOUR type. You strut around like you know it all and all us senior drivers who know the game , are just stupid, wrong and "ungrateful " to be at ups because we aren't you.

Maybe it's you who should be grateful to the guys like me, gumby and face planted who paved the way and made ups what it is so you could quit and come back and have that chance. It's guys like us who built what you're about to get.

So show a little more gratitude and stop acting like you know every :censored2:ing thing about this job and ups.

Put your time in and earn it before you start planning out your "comfy" route.

You haven't even qualified yet for Christ sake.

AutoZone

BrownPower

This what you meant?

Attachments

• 1464836420433.jpg
    1464836420433.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 148

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It was on the bid paper.. I made it clear with them asking if that was correct for ft.. they said yes because they've lost lots of ft'ers to the 22.3 jobs.. and a lot of covers are declining the ft bids for whatever reason.. as long as I'm in East or West I'll be happy.. hear kissimmee has the worst management and dq everyone.. and I also asked about the tcd and seasonal guys with more senoity then me, and they said most seasonal have regular jobs they won't quit, and there's enough ft jobs right now.. I was like okayyyy (yes I'm still weary)... and yes, I redid my application on my ups account for package driver.
Obviously if Kissimmee is DQing everyone, then they probably would be in need of the most drivers.

I hope you end up there and become @FrigidFTSup little bitch.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This what you meant?
@Faceplanted I'm sure can now verify if some maroon named Jake went FT now that you just posted your exact location.

You really are stupid. You don't know how to stay anonymous on an anonymous board???

And you just posted your PT seniority date too. You really are a complete idiot.

It's actually now just comical.

Good luck rookie bitch. That should be your new name. Rookie bitch.

AutoZone

BrownPower
I don't hate ups. Never said that and you obviously can't read.

I won't congratulate you because you're a :censored2:bag. You haven't even qualified and you're patting yourself on the back and planing your bid route already???

Are you on drugs?

You don't know anything and THATS your issue. You think you know and you're always right. You're about to qualify in Florida in summer. You have no idea how that's going to affect you. But like everything else, you run your mouth like you're a bad ass.

So when they lay you off a few days a week pre seniority, are you going to whine then too or say you know it all?

That's my issue with YOUR type. You strut around like you know it all and all us senior drivers who know the game , are just stupid, wrong and "ungrateful " to be at ups because we aren't you.

Maybe it's you who should be grateful to the guys like me, gumby and face planted who paved the way and made ups what it is so you could quit and come back and have that chance. It's guys like us who built what you're about to get.

So show a little more gratitude and stop acting like you know every :censored2:ing thing about this job and ups.

Put your time in and earn it before you start planning out your "comfy" route.

You haven't even qualified yet for Christ sake.
I'm very appreciative of my opportunities from the guys like you that paved the way, and fought for contacts that benefit the up and comers like me.. your entire hated for me started because you thought I was nuts for thinking i would be offered driving in less then 2 years.. and it happened in less then 1.. all I've ever done is say your wrong and you just keep pounding back with how much you know and i don't know... that I'll dq... I'll quit.. I'll whine and complain.. I'll do this and that.. yada yada yada... You've got serious issues with seeing someone get a chance.. should I just be a sour puss, and complain about ups for you to be like, "yessss... follow me to the dark side"... why is it so bad that I'm excited about the chance...? What's your deal dude? Geeze..

AutoZone

BrownPower
@Faceplanted I'm sure can now verify if some maroon named Jake went FT now that you just posted your exact location.

You really are stupid. You don't know how to stay anonymous on an anonymous board???

And you just posted your PT seniority date too. You really are a complete idiot.

What does any of that matter??? Is someone going to hack me and steal my ups identity? It's not like i put my social and drivers license up... so a date and my middle name is there... wowwwww.. lol

AutoZone

BrownPower

I'd actually like to meet faceplanted and get some tips from him.. at least he sounds normal and not a troll that just bags on people.. he actually has something to say when he talks on here.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm very appreciative of my opportunities from the guys like you that paved the way, and fought for contacts that benefit the up and comers like me.. your entire hated for me started because you thought I was nuts for thinking i would be offered driving in less then 2 years.. and it happened in less then 1.. all I've ever done is say your wrong and you just keep pounding back with how much you know and i don't know... that I'll dq... I'll quit.. I'll whine and complain.. I'll do this and that.. yada yada yada... You've got serious issues with seeing someone get a chance.. should I just be a sour puss, and complain about ups for you to be like, "yessss... follow me to the dark side"... why is it so bad that I'm excited about the chance...? What's your deal dude? Geeze..
As usual you're wrong. It's your attitude that I don't like. Seen your type so many times. The know it all. You act like everything should be handed to you right away. You're already talking about a comfy bid route. You ...haven't....even....qualified....yet.

That's my issue with your pathetic ass.

I'm the first guy in my center to help guys qualifying. I mentored many.

You? Well you're just a :censored2: bag. I never said this before but I hope you get DQed. You're the wrong mentally for this job long term.

Oh and since you're going to be "perfect" driving, no posting threads about how it's hard. How it's hot. How they put too many airs, work on me etc etc.

AutoZone

BrownPower
As usual you're wrong. It's your attitude that I don't like. Seen your type so many times. The know it all. You act like everything should be handed to you right away. You're already talking about a comfy bid route. You ...haven't....even....qualified....yet.

That's my issue with your pathetic ass.

I'm the first guy in my center to help guys qualifying. I mentored many.

You? Well you're just a :censored2: bag. I never said this before but I hope you get DQed. You're the wrong mentally for this job long term.

Oh and since you're going to be "perfect" driving, no posting threads about how it's hard. How it's hot. How they put too many airs, work on me etc etc.
I'm sure they'll do everything you say... but you know what, that's my job and I'll just do it to the best of my ability.. pretty simple philosophy.. couple extra shirts in the back to swap out.. a cooler.. my fan and ray bans... 250 stops, sign here please! Have a nice day. :) Goodnight Orion