Hello Brown Cafe!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Guess he will find out
My favorite is he has to post pictures of his money like he's some big baller. It's hilarious. My wife spends 3x that much at Louis Vuitton while window shopping. He's 33 and still trying to "start" his life. I'm in my 40s and live on a level he won't ever see in his lifetime. You'd think he'd be able to afford a more fun driving car than an Acura. With exception to the NSX, Acura makes the most boring cars to drive. Like over priced Hondas. With that kind of cabbage, you'd think he'd have class and style enough to buy an Audi , Lexus or even a Mercedes.

He's a tool. He's now my BC bitch. It's just comical. He's so obsessed with trying to "show me up" that he doesn't realize he can't play at my level. It's like he's playing JV basketball and I'm Lebron James in the NBA.

Once again, he couldn't afford my garage or even all the toys in it. I'll take his check amount he made in 1week and spend that in a few days and we wouldn't be phased at all in our life.

But it's now just fun to watch him try.

Maybe he can take some of that money and buy some intelligence and style?

Nah

The fact that he has posted more personal information in his pictures in this thread shows just how idiotic he is. His hub location, middle name, car type, etc.

If you have to post personal info like that to prove yourself on a site used to hide user identity, you're pathetic

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Two questions for you Jake.

In what world does one earn that much as a parts/service manager?

And, why would you even consider leaving that for an iffy chance at UPS?
Because he didn't. You can pull pictures of anything off google.

Hell this tool couldn't even come up with an original aviator.

BrownThunder

in gonna buy that new cts-v after i reach top scale

and the house is paid off
and the wifes car is paid off
and we have 50k in savings
and the car depreciates by about 40%

Orion inc.

I like turtles

House is halfway paid off(will be in 7 years. 15 year mortgage but the building process added 2 years. Would have paid quicker but we pay the principle down each month by sending in 2-3x what the mortgage is so it might actually be before that mark. I'd have to look at the remaining principle and calculate but I'm speculation worst case scenario is 7 more years).
Cars are paid off except 1lease(2 cars paid off)
Boats are paid off
Wave runners are paid in full
Beach house is paid off and rented out seasonal for more income
1st house is paid off and used as a rental property for more income.
Kids college funds are more than adequately funded
Savings and retirements are in the amounts that are more than comfortable.
Trust funds are being funded for our children's future.
Business investments and other financial investments are not only funded but are making more now that the profit is growing at a safe steady rate.
Stock portfolio is well rounded and funded well.
We also help out both our sets of parents with their retirement. And we invested 20% in my brothers car business which is actually making good money on the return.

Cars depreciate by 40%. You're right on that. That's why we bought two at auction in cash and I lease mine. No maintenance and you don't lose money on trading it in after the lease if you negotiate well.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
House is halfway paid off(will be in 7 years. 15 year mortgage but the building process added 2 years. Would have paid quicker but we pay the principle down each month by sending in 2-3x what the mortgage is so it might actually be before that mark. I'd have to look at the remaining principle and calculate but I'm speculation worst case scenario is 7 more years).
Cars are paid off except 1lease(2 cars paid off)
Boats are paid off
Wave runners are paid in full
Beach house is paid off and rented out seasonal for more income
1st house is paid off and used as a rental property for more income.
Kids college funds are more than adequately funded
Savings and retirements are in the amounts that are more than comfortable.
Trust funds are being funded for our children's future.
Business investments and other financial investments are not only funded but are making more now that the profit is growing at a safe steady rate.
Stock portfolio is well rounded and funded well.
We also help out both our sets of parents with their retirement. And we invested 20% in my brothers car business which is actually making good money on the return.

Cars depreciate by 40%. You're right on that. That's why we bought two at auction in cash and I lease mine. No maintenance and you don't lose money on trading it in after the lease if you negotiate well.
Your rhetoric gets old
Nobody really cares how many cars or boats you have

Just Sayin

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Your rhetoric gets old
Nobody really cares how many cars or boats you have

Just Sayin

It was applying to the discussion.

It wasn't rhetoric.

If you think I care what others on BC think of me or my life, well I'm good either way.

Your viewpoint has been duelly noted

Last edited:

AutoZone

BrownPower
Shouldn't you be studying your DOK or are you too busy swimming in your auto zone paycheck money like Scrooge mcduck?
Lol!!!! You've got problems buddy.. enjoy your cars, boats, jet skis, numerous rental properties, vacation homes, trust funds, super model, super successful wife, perfect kids with completely paid for educations, always a sunny 76 degrees over your house with a unicorn that poops rainbows in your backyard life you're living.. we applaud you sir! Good job! You win.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lol!!!! You've got problems buddy.. enjoy your cars, boats, jet skis, numerous rental properties, vacation homes, trust funds, super model, super successful wife, perfect kids with completely paid for educations, always a sunny 76 degrees over your house with a unicorn that poops rainbows in your backyard life you're living.. we applaud you sir! Good job! You win.

I'm sorry you suck at life.

Im sorry your life probably resembles something out of the scariest depths of Wal-Mart.

You're going to suck at being a driver too.

In fact I'm sure you suck a lot of things.

Now go feed my unicorn you pre rookie rookie BC little bitch.

Last edited:

AutoZone

BrownPower

That's a pretty sweet car my friend! Id never own one just for the maintenance it's going to need.. but I'll damn sure drive yours!! Haha.. I'm a Honda guy. First car was a 90 CRX Si.. Current is Acuras race model type S! ;) Very very fun car to drive! When and if I ever have the available money, that new nsx will be in my future!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's a pretty sweet car my friend! Id never own one just for the maintenance it's going to need.. but I'll damn sure drive yours!! Haha.. I'm a Honda guy. First car was a 90 CRX Si.. Current is Acuras race model type S! ;) Very very fun car to drive! When and if I ever have the available money, that new nsx will be in my future!

That explains a lot. With the exception of the new NSX , Acura and Honda make crappy performance type cars. "Race model type S" is hilarious."very fun car to drive?" You obviously haven't driven anything else apparently. Good if you want a car you can rack up mileage and drive for years for a family. But they aren't anything near a "race performance " inspired engineering. But completely boring and lacking any substance of performance or style anymore.

And if you're pulling in almost 4K a week at autozone like you posted, why haven't you bought that 160k car yet???

You think you're going to afford a new NSX just working as a ups driver??

The only way that car would be in your future is if you won the lottery.

You're an idiot.

BrownThunder

Glad you played your cards right and set yourself up to win! My OGs told me stack your money and retire with dignity.

Whenever the itch to splurge comes around I watch a Dave Ramsey video and I'm back on track. We used to joke around at integrad about which hot rod we would buy if we became drivers.

Honestly man... my G35 feels like a Corvette after driving the PC for 10-14hrs

BrownThunder

Former Acura head too! First car was an 03 Acura RSX Type-S. Real good cars.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Mines the TL... wait, more personal info.. maybe I shouldn't put that.. lol
Oh look the TL. Like you, a crappy, boring car.

You worked at an auto parts dealer and you don't even know what a real "race performance " car is?

It's isn't the TL type s. That's like a overpriced Honda Accord V-6.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Glad you played your cards right and set yourself up to win! My OGs told me stack your money and retire with dignity.

Whenever the itch to splurge comes around I watch a Dave Ramsey video and I'm back on track. We used to joke around at integrad about which hot rod we would buy if we became drivers.

Honestly man... my G35 feels like a Corvette after driving the PC for 10-14hrs
It's ok to be on track and still splurge once and awhile. Otherwise in this job, you forget why you work so hard.

You seem like a level head young driver. I'm sure the more senior guys tell you to save 20% a week in your 401k. Increase that by 1% every year you get a raise and you won't miss it. Also buy some ups stock every week.

I'm sure you heard the older drivers say "save for retirement like your pension and SS won't be there".

And every now and then treat yourself.

And if you like infiniti(which I would take over Acura any day ), I like the Nissan skyline GTR.

That's very "race performance " car.