Hello Brown Cafe!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
What does any of that matter??? Is someone going to hack me and steal my ups identity? It's not like i put my social and drivers license up... so a date and my middle name is there... wowwwww.. lol
I'd actually like to meet faceplanted and get some tips from him.. at least he sounds normal and not a troll that just bags on people.. he actually has something to say when he talks on here.
No but ups management does monitor this site. They could easily piece it together if they wanted. Better watch what you say.

And stop kissing face planted' ass. Seriously it's pathetic.

I think it's adorable you think I'm a troll and I don't know what I'm talking about. Yeah princess. You're right. Oh wait, I've got more experience in this than you and could run circles around you blindfolded on my worst day.

But hey I'm just a qualified driver with a bid route and at top rate and a high level of seniority.

What do I know?

You're such a tool. I hope your "opportunity" beats your ass raw and hands you a DQ.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm sure they'll do everything you say... but you know what, that's my job and I'll just do it to the best of my ability.. pretty simple philosophy.. couple extra shirts in the back to swap out.. a cooler.. my fan and ray bans... 250 stops, sign here please! Have a nice day. :) Goodnight Orion

Hahahaha!!!!! 250 stops and you'll be back when? Better run scratch big boy or it's a DQ for you.

You have no idea but as usual you think it's solo easy because you're soooo "amazing ".

Hahahahaha!!!!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lol.. this has been ongoing for 9 months..
Except you are the only one bringing it up constantly. You're the one posting about your "opportunity " for the last 9 months.

Nobody cares.

And nobody missed you when you went away. So go away again because nobody cares now either.

BrownThunder

good god my :censored2: got hijacked. you boys need to meet up and hug (kiss?) it out!

Good luck Jake. Its Summer and that training route is going to beat you down. Stick with it anf have faith in yourself. Its gong to break you down, then build you back up. Stay hydrated!

Youre going to miss your training route once you make your 30 and end up in the soup line aka the "where am i working today" line.

Once you make your 30 you need to switch gears and find a pace you can maintain for the rest of your career. The training loads youll be leaving with are nothing compared to what youll be crammed with later.

One last thing, always adjust your mirrors properly. Use of mirrors is very important when you dont have a 2nd nature feel for your positioning in the car.

This :censored2: is not a cakewalk, but you can do it.

BrownThunder

one last thing, keep track of your hours! The way the process your check in your 30 is stupid. Youll see, you might have to get printouts of your hours and submit them with the inside supervisor since your name will still be under the hub.

here is an extemely useful application I use to track my hours.

HoursTracker: Time Tracking - Android Apps on Google Play

i have trained myself to always use it when punching in/out and going on lunch. Gives you hours and dollars earned!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
good god my :censored2: got hijacked. you boys need to meet up and hug (kiss?) it out!

Good luck Jake. Its Summer and that training route is going to beat you down. Stick with it anf have faith in yourself. Its gong to break you down, then build you back up. Stay hydrated!

Youre going to miss your training route once you make your 30 and end up in the soup line aka the "where am i working today" line.

Once you make your 30 you need to switch gears and find a pace you can maintain for the rest of your career. The training loads youll be leaving with are nothing compared to what youll be crammed with later.

One last thing, always adjust your mirrors properly. Use of mirrors is very important when you dont have a 2nd nature feel for your positioning in the car.

one last thing, keep track of your hours! The way the process your check in your 30 is stupid. Youll see, you might have to get printouts of your hours and submit them with the inside supervisor since your name will still be under the hub.

i have trained myself to always use it when punching in/out and going on lunch. Gives you hours and dollars earned!
Look at that. A new driver that gets it.

Good job. You'll have a decent career with that viewpoint.

AutoZone

BrownPower

Thanks buddy!! An actual helpful bit of tips from a ups driver!! I thought that was fictional on this app.. appreciate the words of encouragement.. :)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
What's his next thread going to be?
Why did the DQ me?:-)
Seen his type so many times. They hardly make it.

He's just a little man bitch who in his mid thirties is just starting to get direction in a job.

I bet his next thread is "I got DQ and now I want to quit a second time" or "it's so hot back in this truck in Florida , I can't do 250 stops and make scratch"

AutoZone

BrownPower
Seen his type so many times. They hardly make it.

He's just a little man bitch who in his mid thirties is just starting to get direction in a job.

I bet his next thread is "I got DQ and now I want to quit a second time" or "it's so hot back in this truck in Florida , I can't do 250 stops and make scratch"
Not bad for a weekly check from autozone, huh Orion? Dbag..

Attachments

• 1465069186951.jpg
    1465069186951.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 157