Help with a grievance please

Arcfyre

I was issued a warning letter for being 3 miles over my Orion dispatch. I'd like to file a grievance as I was not the only driver over that day. I've never filed before. What would be appropriate wording for this complaint?

Attachments

• 1462893901791.jpg
    1462893901791.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 250

ArcherUTR

Whatever you do don't start backing up turning around to match Orion.

Be safe. Take the block. It is impossible to safely follow Orion and match its miles.

The end.

rorojo

Dont sweat it. I dont think that is an official warning letter. It doesn't have have the proper format. I would file a harassment grievance.

NXA

Dont sweat it. I dont think that is an official warning letter. It doesn't have have the proper format. I would file a harassment grievance.
Call your BA, the local should have gotten a copy.

I think I would grieve harassment either way. 3 miles?

GenericUsername

File a grievance for harassment. (Article 37 Section 1(a) page 128 line 4) The Employer shall not in any way intimidate, harass, coerce or overly supervise any employee in the performance of his or her duties. 3 miles over is BS.

And an edit here: Any time I drive (I'm a preloader as my primary right now), I always go over what Orion wants as I run air first instead of running it with the route. Most of the drivers in our center do it. Other than that, I follow Orion as much as possible so long as I can stay safe. If they have a problem with me driving safe after being awake at 4:00 in the morning, they can go pound salt.