Here’s what I’m thankful for today

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
lol, ungrateful? I’m grateful for everything I have. And I manage my finances so I can withstand anything, hopefully. I just don’t feel as though I got my moneys worth from this union. I pay them to negotiate for me and feel as though they could have done better. That’s all.
I paid more money in health care coverage alone, and it was of lesser quality than the free health care we receive.

On top of that, the wages were nearly half of what we are paid.

We have union protections, job security. I'm making an average of $118k never working Saturday. Pay will be around $50 in a few years, guaranteed.

I say we get a hell of a lot for that little bit of money we pay the union. Look around you, please point to me a peer doing better, getting more than what we are getting. Industry leading wages and you want more?

I'm not a company man nor a union man. I'm just calling a spade a spade. I'm a high school graduate living better than most that went to college.

Non liberal

I paid more money in health care coverage alone, and it was of lesser quality than the free health care we receive.

On top of that, the wages were nearly half of what we are paid.

We have union protections, job security. I'm making an average of $118k never working Saturday. Pay will be around $50 in a few years, guaranteed.

I say we get a hell of a lot for that little bit of money we pay the union. Look around you, please point to me a peer doing better, getting more than what we are getting. Industry leading wages and you want more?

I'm not a company man nor a union man. I'm just calling a spade a spade. I'm a high school graduate living better than most that went to college.
Ok, I know a hell of a lot of people living better or the same as me who don’t have to put up with the harassment we deal with.

Brown Down

Just like the big three with the latest contract

Oh it's only had a couple hundred dollars more to each vehicle...

And I don't know if you paid any attention to the news but all the other non-union car manufacturers like Hyundai and Toyota are giving their employees nice increases to keep the union out
Which is exactly my argument when people say unions aren't needed. Why would non union companies do that if unions aren't useful.