Here’s what I’m thankful for today

Thebrownblob

lol, poor spending habits? How about my union just learn better negotiating tactics so I don’t have to worry about spending habits. Well, actually I guess I could cut down on the amount of food I feed my kids instead of my Homer union not negotiating for more money because it would have put our government in a pickle.
Oh my God you’re so full of crap. I’ve never once went to the grocery store And worried about buying a damn thing. Please cry some more.. yes things are expensive and we are affected less than most.

Non liberal

I’m heading to Costco now. Do you need something? I can run it by your house since you’re broke and don’t know how to take care of your own finances?
I’m far from broke, and finances are just fine. We just should’ve gotten more money. Why do I have to be broke in order to think we should’ve gotten more?

Thebrownblob

I’m far from broke, and finances are just fine. We just should’ve gotten more money. Why do I have to be broke in order to think we should’ve gotten more?
Oh then good we agree we’re in pretty good shape. And you can think whatever you want. But unfortunately for you, it’s not just about you. Again, hopefully the union can can please someone who dislikes the union as much as you do next time. I’m not holding my breath. 😂

Thebrownblob

Little angry over there.

I’m just suggesting no CEO will ever admit they had to pay top dollar for their contract.

They’ll downplay it for investors.
Exactly. Her job is to make things sound great I don’t know why that’s so hard for some to understand.. the early returns on this contract have shown it took a pretty good bite out of them. UPS is a smart company and they will figure out a way to make this contract beneficial for them and that’s exactly what I want to be ready for the next contract negotiations.

Little angry over there.

I’m just suggesting no CEO will ever admit they had to pay top dollar for their contract.

They’ll downplay it for investors.
Just like the big three with the latest contract

Oh it's only had a couple hundred dollars more to each vehicle...

And I don't know if you paid any attention to the news but all the other non-union car manufacturers like Hyundai and Toyota are giving their employees nice increases to keep the union out

Exactly. Her job is to make things sound great I don’t know why that’s so hard for some to understand.. the early returns on this contract have shown it took a pretty good bite out of them. UPS is a smart company and they will figure out a way to make this contract beneficial for them and that’s exactly what I want to be ready for the next contract negotiations.
They can buy me out if they want to save some money...

Non liberal

Oh then good we agree we’re in pretty good shape. And you can think whatever you want. But unfortunately for you, it’s not just about you. Again, hopefully the union can can please someone who dislikes the union as much as you do next time. I’m not holding my breath. 😂
I know, it’s not just about me. Probably because people like you can’t manage their finances good enough to be able to absorb a work stoppage, so you’ll gladly take whatever crumbs your girlfriends at the hall shove down your throat. Sorry, not me. I don’t care for people who screw the workers that make the money in order to appease their political buddies. 🤣

Thebrownblob

I know, it’s not just about me. Probably because people like you can’t manage their finances good enough to be able to absorb a work stoppage, so you’ll gladly take whatever crumbs your girlfriends at the hall shove down your throat. Sorry, not me. I don’t care for people who screw the workers that make the money in order to appease their political buddies. 🤣
Oh dear sounds like you’re accepting them as well. There’s a big giant world out there sport go get the brass ring.

Non liberal

Just like the big three with the latest contract

Oh it's only had a couple hundred dollars more to each vehicle...

And I don't know if you paid any attention to the news but all the other non-union car manufacturers like Hyundai and Toyota are giving their employees nice increases to keep the union out
Exactly, cause they can afford it.

Which is fine.

Just please make sure the discussion is respectful to the other posters.

We can have differences of opinions on what makes a good contract and still get along.
7CRC5LQuYxL5OY5AjI.gif