Higher paying Part-Time job?

SantaClaus1

merry christmas
Hi I currently work the sunrise shift at ups and Im trying to find a higher paying part-time job for my second job does anybody have any ideas? Thanks

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Wait tables, higher hourly rate and work less hours to make the same if you were to work more hours somewhere else. Waiting tables and or bartending is easy as taking candy from a baby. If you know how to play HOLLYWOOD then you can do it, if not your out of luck lol.

PT Car Washer

Any job that is Art 40. Next Day Air driver or pick up. Two year progression that today tops out at $26.14/hr. Not even a FT package car driver moves up that fast. And as long as you are qualified in the classification you are gaining seniority for progression and raises if you work or not. Not many PTers want to drive delivering Air. Just want to load trailers for $10.00/hr.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Honestly I always thought Security was the best second job to have. No labor, no stress, and depending on where you go you can sleep.

SantaClaus1

merry christmas
Ok those were 2 really good ideas from both of you.

Jumpman, Where would you recommend to wait tables at? Like IHOP or Applebees or somewhere like that?

PT Car Washer, How do I get qualified for Next Day air delivery? I guess first step would be learn how to drive a stick? What does the pay start off at? What does Art 40 mean?

Ok those were 2 really good ideas from both of you.

Jumpman, Where would you recommend to wait tables at? Like IHOP or Applebees or somewhere like that?

PT Car Washer, How do I get qualified for Next Day air delivery? I guess first step would be learn how to drive a stick? What does the pay start off at? What does Art 40 mean?
HO,Ho,ho......lol

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Quit screwing around looking for side gigs, Santa. I'm expecting a pellet smoker under the tree this year, and you best come through.

Sent using a Potato

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There is no such thing as a bartender license in any state, so you don't need to go to school, however some establishments want you to go to bartender school. You can do a quick weekend crash course or you can go to a reputable school like Boston Bartenders School.
You need a bartenders license in Wisconsin. At least in the cities that you work. My daughter has one and it needs to be reviewed every couple of years. They can turn you down with certain offenses.