How do drivers get paid? (FedEx Ground)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Imagine my surprise 15 minutes ago when I pulled into Express and saw a young lady in Express uniform leaving with her tattooed arm hanging out the window. I thought that couldn't happen!

Beards are OK. Tattoos are supposed to be covered, but seldom are. Yes, we are becoming Ground as our standards sink lower with each passing day. Pretty soon we'll be down at the local mission recruiting for new drivers.

Overpaid Union Thug

Working for RPS (AKA "FedEx Ground") sucks. All of the RPS drivers (including owners) that I'd see when I first started driving for UPS almost nine years ago are long gone. In fact, all of the routes have changed hands two or three times since I started. Even the HD routes can't keep people. Nice company........NOT!

Working for RPS (AKA "FedEx Ground") sucks. All of the RPS drivers (including owners) that I'd see when I first started driving for UPS almost nine years ago are long gone. In fact, all of the routes have changed hands two or three times since I started. Even the HD routes can't keep people. Nice company........NOT!
Same job as Brown........just a lot less pay..and the same amount of B.S.!!

Grounded

I did tattoo myself. I got " 1 - 800 - G " tattoed on my left butt cheek. I got " - FedEx " tattooed onto the right side. When people ask for the number to file a complaint, I bend over.

Well let it be said, that FDX ground management has sense of humor, because I laughed out loud at that.

Epoisode7

Si
Well let it be said, that FDX ground management has sense of humor, because I laughed out loud at that.

Sir! Are you calling me FedEx management! How did I ever insult you in such a manner as to be referred to as a fedex manager! An ***hole, maybe, or a worthless bottom dweller, but not a manager! I take umbrage, severe umbrage. I am a former driver!

bbsam

Staff member
Well perhaps in the final Episode you will figure out that it isn't all about you. And you have been taking alot of umbrage lately. Good for your digestive system.