How do other people survive with healthcare costs

rod

Retired 22 years
Taxation is necessary for the operation of our country. However, they’ve taken it much too far and yes, now it’s at the point that most taxes are theft.
If the monies were just spent wisely it would be a different story. Meanwhile Uncle Sam spends Billions /Trillions of dollars trying to be the caretaker to the world while our own infrastructure, health care, school systems and Social Security is crumbling.

PT Car Washer

If the monies were just spent wisely it would be a different story. Meanwhile Uncle Sam spends Billions /Trillions of dollars trying to be the caretaker to the world while our own infrastructure, health care, school systems and Social Security is crumbling.
President Bill Clinton managed to balance the budget and even paying back on the debt. Can he run again for President?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Mine is about $82/mo with a $1000 deductible. It's not awful. Considering how much I pay I should probably use it more.

But you can thank Obamacare for those costs. Excuse me, the "Affordable Care Act."

General rule of thumb, whatever the legislation's name/title says it does, it will do the opposite.

Back on topic... I do miss Teamcare, but I never wanted to be so dependent on it I was stuck at UPS forever either.
Can't. We're stealing them for the Central

You can have all the jokes you want
Suckas!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
For the 4 years between me getting on Medicare and my 4 year younger wife to get on it we paid over $900 a month for her crap insurance. In Central States when you hit 65 and go on Medicare, Teamster Insurance drops you and your wife like a hot potato.