How does YOUR center?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This thread makes me curious about a warning letter I never received last month for a struck stationary crash I had during an ice storm.

The day of incident I was told in front of a steward I was going to get said letter for unavoidable accident. Fair enough I slid into a retaining wall because I slid on ice.

Long story short I never was given or mailed said letter and never signed anything. I asked my steward and was told they had 5 business days to give me letter and if I never received it to not ask. Any chance they let it slide or forgot? Was the week before Christmas.

Thoughts?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sometimes a center manager forgets about it on purpose if the driver is well liked.

FilingBluesFL

This thread makes me curious about a warning letter I never received last month for a struck stationary crash I had during an ice storm.

The day of incident I was told in front of a steward I was going to get said letter for unavoidable accident. Fair enough I slid into a retaining wall because I slid on ice.

Long story short I never was given or mailed said letter and never signed anything. I asked my steward and was told they had 5 business days to give me letter and if I never received it to not ask. Any chance they let it slide or forgot? Was the week before Christmas.

Thoughts?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You're in the clear. No worries, dude.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ours are discussed in the office then the official warning is sent in the mail to your home.

Just got one last week for accidentally hitting prerecord in the middle of my last NDA stop and consequently making 7 NDA late.
That has happened to me. Set it down or slide it in the holster to pull out more pkgs, and bam, prerecord.

stink219

I came in the other night and there was about 8 warning letters shoved into the DIAD slots. I have never seen this done in over 30 years. How does your center handle these?
File a grievance based upon your Weingarten Rights being violated. Refusal to afford union representation.