How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1445923407.774055.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I couldn't get a full stroke on a club to save my life. Or if I did, I would be in a while lot of pain. I can get most of the swing on a softball bat but only in slow motion for demonstration purposes. I full swing would cripple me and have me in tears. For now.

Soon.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

True, but life changes and things happen. With us, our kids, our parents.

Absolutely.

I got divorced but still managed to help put two kids through college, walk one down the aisle and still set aside money for retirement.

Life can get in the way but that should not be a reason to not plan for retirement.

Scratch is only 57 and started working here when he was only 17. 40 years is one heck of an accomplishment but at some point you need to move on.

mike1646

There are a lot of drivers like that, no end in sight.
In my center you'll see drivers with 10, 15 years in and have no plans for retirement. I guess they think they'll never get old or might win the lotto.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Can you imagine how much earlier you would get done if you weren't spending so much time playing Dog Whisperer?
Right.

Because pulling up to the stop, closing the door, laying on the horn, and waiting for the customer to put their dog inside 50 times a day would be soooo much faster.

Got any more brilliant observations you'd like to share?