How's the view???........

FilingBluesFL

20160218_095515.jpg

WorknLateHuh

ok ill contribute

IMG_0247.JPG

This is definitely the coolest place I have ever delivered to. It's a 360 degree view from the house which is perched up on top of a mountain... mindblowing. The stop without exaggerating is about 40 minutes round trip, through a marsh and up the mountain which is impossible to get up without 4 wheel drive in the winter. It's the longest access road I have ever seen.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 106

Indecisi0n

ok ill contribute

View attachment 70394

This is definitely the coolest place I have ever delivered to. It's a 360 degree view from the house which is perched up on top of a mountain... mindblowing. The stop without exaggerating is about 40 minutes round trip, through a marsh and up the mountain which is impossible to get up without 4 wheel drive in the winter. It's the longest access road I have ever seen.
Have you ever driven up there to realize the package wasn't on your car?

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't forget the cow magnets. Don't want your cattle to get Hardware Disease. You have Mills Fleet and Farm out East?

I believe Mills Fleet Farm is only in Mn.,Wi.,Iowa and some of N &S Dakota. It used to be my favorite store until they rearranged everything and now even the employees don't know where to find stuff. The Mills family just sold their Fleet Farm business for 1.3 billion dollars and now Stewart Mills Jr. is going to make a run for the US Senate. The story goes Stewart Jr. started at the bottom of the family business and after working his butt off for 15 minutes was made CEO.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't forget the cow magnets. Don't want your cattle to get Hardware Disease. You have Mills Fleet and Farm out East?

There was a time when it was believed that taping 2 cow magnets to your fuel line could increase your mileage by 25%. At that time you could find cow magnets for sale anywhere.

There was a time when it was believed that taping 2 cow magnets to your fuel line could increase your mileage by 25%. At that time you could find cow magnets for sale anywhere.
I remember my dad falling for that and other miracle gas saving tricks back in the 70's when gas prices went over $.50/gal. I bought a pack of cow magnets to keep the gas door on daughters Rogue to stay closed. Kids love to play with them also.