Hypnosis At UPS

CFLBrown

Ok, I'll start.
How many times have you read on this site "I hate send agains"?
Why would a driver care?
We don't decide the criteria that makes a package NI, NR, sig req.
Do we actually think that it will make the next day easier?
That somehow our stop count will be lower tomorrow?
:hypnosis:You will eliminate send agains

Send agains are a badge of honor!
The more the better.

CFLBrown

If you have AT&T as your cell phone carrier then you get a 20% discount off of your cell phone bill. So, in actuality, it's not costing you anything if you did use it for work related purposes. I know I'm thankful for saving the 20% !

The discounts on cell phone service are shared throughout the company. Every employee has access to the discounts.
By your logic, it is more cost effective to get a pre-loader to call the customers bright and early in the morning to let them know UPS will be delivering a signature required package sometime between 9am and 9pm. Please be home.

FWIW I usually never answer my cell phone on the first ring, unless its someone I know. If a number comes up in my phone and I don't know it.. it goes straight to VM. I don't have time to play phone tag with a customer. Other people want their stuff too.

PrivateVoid

Just a Guest
I am pretty sure all employers would use hypnosis if it meant they could have mindless zombies doing what they were told... Sad thing is America companies are filled with too many spreadsheet managers who tell workers to do stupid things that do not help the bottom line.

DS

Fenderbender
As a visitor... and customer... this thread makes me nervous... but seeing that we need more cowbell I have to wonder if it is humorous or real.
We need serious cowbell my privatevoid friend.
We need corporate cowbell.
Micromanaging in the transportation business,is not always the cowbell that makes the song.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We need serious cowbell my privatevoid friend.
We need corporate cowbell.
Micromanaging in the transportation business,is not always the cowbell that makes the song.

Here's Nancy once again making his own rules.
A signed delivery notice is only valid on the second attempt, having been scanned and attached to said delivery the

day before.
It's hard figure out who he is trying to impress, us, the customer or himself?

You don't have to scan a signed note. We have consignees that leave a pile for us. Find a way to be fast instead of an excuse to be slow.
I'm going with the latter.
Of course it's entirely possible that he is hypnotized.

slantnosechevy

Safety and overallowed go hand in hand and I'm proud of my milestones in each catagory. Safety secures my job and well being. Overallowed secures service and minimal send agains for the company and it's customers.