I Love Morgan Freeman!

wkmac

And he's absolutely right too on all his points!

[video=youtube;vsEq7mBgcY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsEq7mBgcY0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

rod

Retired 22 years
she must be looking for a Grandfather figure. She and Hefs new love interest should get together.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
And he's absolutely right too on all his points!

[video=youtube;vsEq7mBgcY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsEq7mBgcY0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

But if we stop talking about it then Al Sharpton and and Jesse would have to retire and the Dems would have to get rid of the Race Card.:)

wkmac

morgan, my man -- loved him as red

One of my favorite "must see" movies! If we had to send a movie to space aliens that described the best of ourselves when we interact with each other, ShawShank would be an absolute on that list. So much is there about the best and yes even the worst of humanity and yet we still prevail in the end.

"Why do they call you Red? Maybe because I'm Irish!" LMAO!!! What a line!

wkmac

But if we stop talking about it then Al Sharpton and and Jesse would have to retire and the Dems would have to get rid of the Race Card.:)

So follow Morgan's advice, treat people as just people or as my signature line sez,

"I tend to apply a fairly simple Golden Rule test: would I accept this outcome in a relevantly similar situation if roles were reversed?"

and apply that principle to all people going forward and the market in which Jesse and Al operate dries up and goes away taking them with it!

BTW: I love it when Morgan asks Wallace concerning a jewish history month, "want one?"

:happy-very: That was awesome! Left Wallace fumbling all over himself!

wkmac

I don't get that remark.....the part past the comma.

And I honestly believe you too!

Tell her Peanut!

images

rod

Retired 22 years
My favorite line from Shawshank was said by Andy-----------------------------"get busy living or get busy dying". As a person gets older the more true those words become.