I Love My Co-workers

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So although that I can drive a vehicle perfectly fine after 4 beers when the po-po wants to charge me with DUI I can tell them driving a vehicle is not rocket science? You are there working impaired......Period.
I was on TAW for a sore back for a few days once. Couldn't lift more than 10 lbs so they had me in the office answering the phones and shuffling papers. I got a ride to work and took Vicodin and muscle relaxers while I was in the office. They knew I was medicated, I wasn't driving or operating machinery or doing anything but sitting in an office, so there was no problem. As long as he was clear and honest about the fact that he was on meds, I don't see that he did anything wrong.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Ban coffee.
downloadfile-25.jpeg
downloadfile-25.jpeg
downloadfile-25.jpeg

box_beeyotch

Regardless of whether it's right or wrong I Def would have told them no. There's no reason to go to work impaired EVER, whether your boss tells you to or not. What does that say about the company we work for?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep. They begged me to come in even though I had a doctors note Saying stay home. I'm better at my job high on pain killers than the girl who would have filled in for me sober. She's useless. The first day was rough. But the rest of the week went fine.

I didn't need to justify anything. He asked me to. Everybody got paid. I wasn't comatose for Christ sakes.

That's no way to talk about your future wife.

BrownBrokeDown

The only thing I could really screw up bad would be timecards. And I texted my FT Sup after I left and he checked them all.

I could screw up the sort by misdirecting people. But at the same time one of my local sorters is a dependable guy. If I were to make a questionable move he would have spoken up and said are you sure. The rest of my stuff is printing and swapping sorts over. Not very difficult.

Hey, it couldn't hurt.
Wait, WHAT????????? YOU DIRECT PEOPLE???????? HOW THE HELL DO I GET YOU TRANSFERRED TO MY BUILDING??? A PT Sup that actually directs people, what will they think of next?