If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

Are you trying to say that the 24 RTW states were put in place and FedEx was put in the railway labor act under this administration? Did the Taft-Hartley Act start under this administration? Did FedEx start their business under this administration? Are you saying the union didn't back the members in 804?
There is no way Fred is going to beat Ken.
Some of that started with Reagan and bush and his dad put a couple of shots in the dome for good measure.

Irishman Collins

You are a great guy and all but I have a feeling I'm right. I possess a certain confidence for a reason.
Why is PA holding out? We've heard about L89, but nothing about the PA reasons.
Duh.....! Maybe it's because most people realize that this contract is full of concessions and give backs. We are experiencing record profits at U.P.S and what do we get? The worst contract possibly in the history of negotiations between U.P.S. and the Teamsters but don't worry there are people who will keep fighting for you and your family. I say god bless L89 and the P.A. locals for continuing the good fight to protect us all! Remember all the tough talk about harrasment during the negotiations? What did we get, how about nothing! This whole contract was about protecting the Union Health plan period!

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Duh.....! Maybe it's because most people realize that this contract is full of concessions and give backs. We are experiencing record profits at U.P.S and what do we get? The worst contract possibly in the history of negotiations between U.P.S. and the Teamsters but don't worry there are people who will keep fighting for you and your family. I say god bless L89 and the P.A. locals for continuing the good fight to protect us all! Remember all the tough talk about harrasment during the negotiations? What did we get, how about nothing! This whole contract was about protecting the Union Health plan period!
I don't think this is a bad contract. Nobody has to fight for me. Good pay, good benefits. I work as instructed, and rarely anyone(management) says anything to me. But thanks for doing this for me, but it is not really necessary.

Stonefish

Stonfish I am saying that these issues have been at the forefront during the current administration and they have failed on both accounts. Obviously all the money members are giving to Drive is not working. Our current administration is obviously blind to how to get things done with politicians and their members. It's time for a change and you certainly aren't giving credit to this administration for 804? Isn't it the truth that if our leaders were strong at panels ,arbitrations and writing good strong contract language this whole thing would have never happened?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Collins this fight has been going on since the National Labor Relations Act was established. It has been at the forefront since then with many IBT presidents. What I'm picking up from your comments are all administrations failed on all accounts. The DRIVE money does work. It has held back some of the fights. You comment to me in my opinion based on the facts are all administrations failed. DRIVE failed So lets pack it up. I don't agree with you on that. Do you honestly think Fred is going to change the anti union climate? I say not a chance in hell. Mot that he is going to win anyway. I am 100% giving credit to the IBT for stepping in and getting it done in 804. How is it they couldn't get it done for a month and Hall stepped it and it's finished for the 250 members? The truth is the language is good, people aren't happy because they didn't get all of the 4 billion in profits so they could put them in the same position as the several hundred freight companies that are out of business. People don't like the panels, arbitrators or the contract language. How the hell can you complain about arbitration. Lets see we'll select an all union arbitration panel. Wake up. I'm sorry Fred and Sandy will fix it all. Ha

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How would you know how far up the food chain I am? For all you know I could be at the top.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Don't think so, I had pork sausage for breakfast.

Pig.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App
No offense but I'm not going to thank you for anything. You might be a shop steward at best but I doubt this. Maybe I'm wrong. I think you are stuck in the trap in southern ohio that's going on. You are close in proximity to Fred z so you think it can lead to something that you don't have now. That is clout. It's false hope and that's the message you and your people are trying to spread.

Last edited:

Skooney

You guys are smoking good stuff. This was not an authorization to strike vote because it failed. Secondly, there is no way the IBT approves a strike, after the indefinite agreement was made, that has not been vacated by either side. Third, you are on drugs if you think 2/3rds of the voting teamsters are going to approve a strike because 3 supplements aren't passed. The best thing that can happen for 89, and the remaining is there will be no strike vote, because it will fail. When that happens, the company has them by the balls.

I understand the frustration, but there has to be a sense of logic somewhere. There are thousands of teamsters waiting, and thousands that have no intention on walking the line.

You guys are smoking good stuff. This was not an authorization to strike vote because it failed. Secondly, there is no way the IBT approves a strike, after the indefinite agreement was made, that has not been vacated by either side. Third, you are on drugs if you think 2/3rds of the voting teamsters are going to approve a strike because 3 supplements aren't passed. The best thing that can happen for 89, and the remaining is there will be no strike vote, because it will fail. When that happens, the company has them by the balls.

I understand the frustration, but there has to be a sense of logic somewhere. There are thousands of teamsters waiting, and thousands that have no intention on walking the line.
Take off your sunglasses and put down your crack pipe. Do not speak about, what you dont know about! Their are some bad :censored2: guys and gals in L89

Feederquacker

Almost funny....but wait, I get to vote no again! and all that you hear, is No Stoney ,No!
What's funny is you! You don't even have something to vote no on and yet you freely admit you will vote no again.

"Here is our offer."

"I vote no!"

"But you didn't read it!"

"I don't need to Read it. I will always vote no!"

Not very productive.

Sent using BrownCafe App